Looking for an active diamond divison clan to join

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for an active diamond divison clan to join

I'm looking for an active diamond division clan to join. I have a 1.38 kd and a 1.5 win loss. Looking to participate in clan wars. Also my brother Ess Retch is looking for a team as well. We come as a duo and he has a 4.5kd with a 5.0 win loss as well. Looking for a team in diamond division for xbox360 who is organized and who likes to win most of all. Message us on XBL if you are interested in having the both of us. BTW my tag is ProbIem Solving. There's an I in ProbIem. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking for an active diamond divison clan to join

in reply to arashistorm

Hey man check out my clan's thread. Your k/d is slightly less than our requirement but if you play better than your kd then it'll show in your tryout and you'll be accepted. [360 & One][US][UK][SPONSORED] HNG - Level 25 Competitive Diamond Division Clan Recruiting for G...

If your interested, feel free to sign up on our clan website.

Thanks

- Tiberium

Level 6

in reply to arashistorm

See if this is something you would be interested in.

HAVOC_ELITE Top 5 in Bracket for Diamond Clan Wars Now Recruiting LVL 25 (360/XB1) RED TAGS (Sponsor...

On Twitter @Havoc_Elite

Level 10

in reply to arashistorm

Hey man, I have been looking for a few extra players in the past week. My group of people I play with is small, because I like to be organized when playing, every game type becomes easier if you play with the same people to build chemistry, unlike clans with 20+ people. We do diamond wars if we have to, but I am looking into doing Gb's if that's also something youre interested in. I have a 1.57 kd(should be higher) & 74% win/loss and I also play with my brother, we are both very good players and are competitive, have great communication and are very active. If you're interested in playing with us just DM or add/message me on live GT : nX Hazard

Level 1

Studios