Looking for a PS3 clan

im a good team player and loving helping my team

my PSN is DarKnFaDeD

im online Now

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: Looking for PS3 Clan

in reply to darkNfadead

We are looking for adults only, with a mic, and must have facebook to participate in group chat. We are recruiting for members on the PS3 system and the PS4 system. (If you plan to play on both that's fine too) We do not have a Kill/Death Ratio reuquirement to join. Our commander is a solid 2.80+ player. We play mainly on Team Deathmatch and/or Domination. We will also be participating in clan wars when it releases in a couple weeks. We are a part of a large online gaming association that runs leagues and clans on a vast number of games for the PS3 and PS4, so we know what we are doing and have been doing it for quite awhile. When it comes to COD were a bunch of hardworking guys who like to get together and kill people, we take our losses like men and go back out and win the next round. In the few days since the game dropped we were already able to log enough hours gaming with just a few of us and ranked our clan up to level 4. You can check out our site and rosters at sgtdillon.wix.com/callofdutyghosts If you are interested in joining KeepCalmCh1veOn for either system message markallen2011 (Recruiter/PS4 VP), showman9872 (PS3 VP), or darkjedi769 (Commander) on the psn. Chive On!!!

We currently have 11 members and are about to hit clan level 6

Level 1

in reply to darkNfadead

Legendary Lions recruiting for ghosts. We are an established clan of mature gamer's , we play to win , we all have positive scores in all game modes. You must be 21 and over have a headset, be able to speak English and communicate with other team members. We learn all call outs and have a great team of admins to help and give you fantastic advice..We have gold clan tag which is simply R04R. To join follow the link and APPLY

http://thelegendarylions.co.uk/home

Youtube video link

We are the legendary lions - YouTube

If your not sure what to do, add me on ps3 Stub-_-Toe

Level 7

in reply to darkNfadead

Ghostly Legends is a small clan looking for more members PSN name Six_Gun_Willie all are welcome i hope too see u on the battle field soon

Level 2

in reply to darkNfadead

Check out Veritas Gaming!

http://vghq.org

dsav555

Level 6

in reply to darkNfadead

Clutch Calvary is recruiting cool people who play to win and have fun We always rack up the killstreaks and still slide the win out. Message either Austin1793 or Robert0013 to play with us.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to darkNfadead

Check out (PS3 // English) [myR] myRevenge e.V. to maybe become one of the pro-players on the competitive team!

Level 2

in reply to darkNfadead

Hey if your still looking for a clan I have a small clan that has some fun and there is no requirements send me a friend request with "clan" dropemdead97

Level 1

in reply to darkNfadead

http://weneverstopmerking.enjin.com/home

JUST JOIN MY CLAN WE WIN AND PLAY GHOST IT WOULD BE FUN WE DO TEAMWORK AND WERE GOING OT DO CLAN WARS AND WE HAVE A CLAN WEBITEEEEEE ADD ME GOON754 OR SEND ME A MESSGE ILL REPLY ASAP

Level 5

in reply to darkNfadead

Ghostly Legends is a small clan

Looking for more members

all are welcome here

PSN ( Six_Gun_Willie  ) for clan invite / friend invite

LVL 3 CLAN ( 20 members )

Level 2

Studios