I've never been on an Clan

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

I've never been on an Clan

Can someone direct me to where I can find information about Clan Wars and Creating or Running a Clan.  I've been Playing COD for awhile now and I ready to either join a clan or create one.  Please help.

Thx,

MrPiimptastic

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: I've never been on an Clan

in reply to MrPimptastic

Clans that are recruiting post here: http://community.activision.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/forums/clans/clan-recruitment

You can create a clan within the game itself.

Install the Ghosts App and you can browse clans to join or manage your own should you create one. Look in Barracks in Multiplayer.

Level 10

in reply to ThePrincessSlay

I'm sure this is a stupid question but during the clan war do you have to play with everyone on your team all the time?  How does that work?

Level 1

in reply to MrPimptastic

During a clan wars you can play solo or with other clan members it's all about wins.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

So I have a team together!  Now do I have to do anything to register for my clan to fight in the next clan war or is it done automatically?

Level 1

in reply to MrPimptastic

As long as you had at least 3 clan members prior to the roster lock your clan is automatically enrolled ... Roster locks can occur up to 24 hours before a clan war starts. If you didn't make it before the roster lock you will have to wait until the next one... For this one if you are not sure you won't be able to tell until this clan war starts. Start time is 12 pm pst.

Level 75

in reply to MrPimptastic
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to MindSpazms

Since your thinking of creating one this might help you out some too Helpful Tip of the Week - CLANS

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Thanks! I'm checking it our right now.  I think that is exactly what I was looking for.

Level 1

Studios