How to kick a 0.00 kd person off your roster?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

How to kick a 0.00 kd person off your roster?

I have a guy that when he join it glitched and now he left my clan but let behind the last roster spot with a 0.00. I can't find him in game on the roster. And using the app it tells me his data cannot be loaded time after time. I would really like to free that slot up. Does anyone happen to know how to get rid of that?

Level 7
19 REPLIES

Re: How to kick a 0.00 kd person off your roster?

in reply to FaIIen_Archange

On the app go to the manage clan portion of the app once there you can click on the roster , it should pull up everyone's name with the option to either kick or change role under each persons name. Kick them. That is how I got rid of my classified player. I is also how I kicked someone who transferred over from elite bo2 but never bought ghosts.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

I wished that worked. It can't pull up their data. So that option doesn't show up. That's why this is confusing lol

Level 7

The way that I am referring to doesn't pull up there data it only pulls up there names with the options I mentioned. I use iPad for the app and any changes I make to it .

Level 75
Highlighted

Follow the steps outlined in #21 of this thread (shown below) to accomplish what you are trying to do - Clan Issues and Fixes

21) How do I remove a clan member whose profile says "Data did not load" when I try to go into it?

1. Go into the "My Clan" section of the clan.

2. Click on the "Manage Clan" icon.

3. Click on "Clan Roster"

4. Click on the "Configure" icon (helmet with gear) in the upper right.
    This button toggles showing the K/D and Win Ratio with showing the Change Role and Kick buttons.

5. Find the member you want in the list and choose "Kick"

6. You will get a prompt that says "Are you sure you want to kick co-leader [NAME] from the clan? Click the "Yes" button

Level 33

Well damn. I didn't realize you could click that icon twice. Thanks you two for the help. I'll remember that from now on! Greatly appreciated!

Fallen

Level 7

It's the same "icon" but technically it is on 2 different screens (one is for Managing the Clan and the other is for Managing the Roster). It isn't obvious to the user how to do this thus the reason so many people have asked how to do this...you are definitely not the first. 

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

I've been using the app since the game come out just never thought to click that icon twice lol.

Level 7

in reply to LifeSong1

I use a iPad and it does not have the (helmet with gear) on the second screen. I have it on the My Clan screen but once I click it the screen is Manage Clan "edit clan, clan details, edit background, clan roster. I click it and it shows me the clan but on (helmet with gear)? What I'm I missing?

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to shadowdragonhb

Can anyone who has an iPad see what he is referring to and explain where the manage roster icon is at and/or what it looks like?

On my Nexus 7 (tablet) which has a tablet view, it is in the upper right corner of the Roster screen and has the helmet with a gear on it and it even says "Manage" next to it.

Level 33

Studios