Diamond division and no cross platform divisions .

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Diamond division and no cross platform divisions .

in reply to zcatastroph3z

Since there seems to be two separate topics in this thread, "Splitting up clan wars between systems", and "Finding matches is taking a long time", I will address the later topic in a separate post. Perhaps we can come up with some intelligent, and constructive ideas.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

There is DIRECT relation to the problem, separate? No, same subject? Yes! Finding lobbies is a problem for winning clan wars cause of other platforms. Direct relation. Extremely on topic

Level 1
Highlighted

TThey addressed the ones that had issues with population as stated here Clan Wars: Las Vegas and Clan Wars: Siberia Rewards but many such as myself who played on xone in the est time slot did not experience the issues that you seemed to have. So were there additional issues that may have been contributing to you Having longer times between matches ? This next part is not directed at you but as an in general statement . If you are a full party of 6 change up or remove your clan tags many want to back out when they see this ( I actually welcome it Because then I know I am against a full lobby faster matches ) , if your not in party chat how are they speaking between matches In the main lobby? There are a lot of d bags out there that do not know how to speak and the feel the need to use every new word that they have recently learned and feel the need for everyone else to hear it, many won't waste there time with people like that. I particularly use party chat they don't hear me I don't hear them . There has been a few times when we have faced other clans for numerous matches in a row to where I would send great game messages due to how competitive they were. Don't back out if you see the other team wearing clan tags it might be a game mode they are not comfortable , or they just might not be that experienced. Lobby hopping doesn't really help either while sometimes necessary don't overdue it. Again these statements were not directly aimed at you as I don't know your situation but they are there many that did not have the issues that you did either And some of these tips might actually help.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Thats great your not effected but the majority of players are west coast where the problem lies. as stated above. I will quote it for you if I absolutely have to...

And to answer your question, I am not completely dumb founded on to how to find lobbies fast. We use the "no clan tag" technique, party lobby technique, and all techniques you or anyone you know have thought of. You must automatically asume Ive tried everything in my ability on game before posting the problem here. Or else I wouldnt be here speaking of it.

Level 1

Was it a matter of waiting that long for a full lobby or was it people jumping into and back out of the lobby prior to the game starting that made it take so long? Was it more noticeable for you in this past clan war than in previous clan wars?

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

xbox one gets games slower than other consoles, that is all.

Level 1

Well why dont some of you's get members from PSN then? I know my clan is trying to get a complete multiplatform clan going. So if you get some clan members on PSN you can even out the waiting times. Still will be boring as hell though for you players on xbox one. Just wanted to say i feel for xbox one and pc for going through that amount of time to get a game

Level 4

in reply to xXPRo-PRoDiiGYX

we want to be xbox1 exclusive. It makes it easier and realistically better to maintain. We have a website up for us and 360 members, we are already struggling to keep a 360 side afloat and alive let alone many other platforms. The struggle of communication is the huge problem with that subject. ** I almost forgot to mention the 100 clan member cap limit. Thats a big reason we dont want to branch out to a bunch of other platforms, it will spread our control of clan to thin and we wouldnt have a side that is strong, or all platforms not being strong.

Level 1

Studios