Anybody else playing games and the points not counting?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Anybody else playing games and the points not counting?

Hey guys, its become a bit of a reoccurrence where during clan wars we'll be going for a node but sometimes the wins will not count towards our win points on the app. It's becoming quite frustrating as my clan has lost out on 2 nodes because of this. Is anyone else having this problem?

Level 2
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Anybody else playing games and the points not counting?

in reply to RazaBolt

not sure of the circumstances of your wins not counting. Did another clan already have the node and you were going for it ? Was it an empty node?  This may help and if it doesn't explain what was going on with your clan the you can take it further

Call of Duty® Clan Wars – Capturing, Defending, and Losing Nodes

Level 75

in reply to RazaBolt

it was a empty node, another clan was going for it but the game after that we won counted. It's a bit weird.

Level 2

in reply to RazaBolt

Below is a reply they gave someone on beachhead twitter having the issue similar to yours ,,, they are the ones to go to for this...

What's your clan name? We'll verify your wins were being tracked correctly.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

cheers for that! I've sent them a tweet!

Level 2

in reply to RazaBolt

It happened 4 times, although not sequentially.  One of the times caused an enemy clan to beat us to a node.  Where after completing the match with a win... we got nothing. 5 minutes later, enemy team captured it. We just kept on going... anyways this wasn't the first war that had this problem... each war had a few non counted wins.

Level 10

in reply to RazaBolt

Yeah my clan had the same thing happen in the last two clan wars. It is very annoying cause it can mean losing a node. It was working fine until those last two!

Level 1

in reply to RazaBolt

Did this happen on the Doubled up node ie: tdm? You can be fighting with another clan for a doubled up node and have your wins (A) be split between each node or (B) have some or none of your points added depending on what the other team does. Example, we had 5 clan members playing for tdm (a Doubled-up node). Both nodes wee "neutral" - no controlling clan. We won a round-should of posted up  5 wins on each, it only posted up 4. My theory was that the other clans had someone win a match at same time which cancelled out part of our win total. While not 100% sure if that is the issue, it seems to make a little sense to me how it worked out. I did send a tweet to @activisionsupport  to see if this could be verified,but, that was 24 hours ago and no response yet.I will post up if I hear from them. Take care......

Level 20

in reply to RazaBolt

My clan have had the same problem, we have noticed it never counts for us when the host changes (host migration) and its more difficult when the whole other team leaves because it doesnt count for us if we win by forfit and not to mention the hosts keep dropping out so we could have played a whole game for the host to dashboard or drop out :/ very frustrating and i understand where your coming from.

Level 1

in reply to Ezkie

YEs this happened to my clan land I in dimond. We needed 5 wins to take a node aabout 4 mins to go of the war (that started an hour early for so,e reason) and we had 5 players in game and we won, yet didn't register and we couldn't take the node. There for not getting those points made us come 3rd and I'm raging 

also why on the 3rd day of dimond did it randomly start and hour early and finish an hour early? My clan and I where not aware and in dimond and hour is a lot to loose.

Level 1

Studios