Any clans out thier looking for members?? I only play hardcore mode but will help out in clan wars!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Any clans out thier looking for members?? I only play hardcore mode but will help out in clan wars!

ps3 and ps4 UK Europe

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Any clans out thier looking for members?? I only play hardcore mode but will help out in clan wars!

in reply to ghost_howler
Solution
‎20-11-2013 10:21 AM

My level 16 clan is recruiting currently.   We have the gold clan tag already.   We have 50 members, so there is usually a lobby full of our members at any given time, if not several.   Very competitive, but have fun also.  We have several active and retired military personnel and a few females as well.   We are a Hardcore PS3 and PS4 clan, with most of our members still on PS3, but will be getting PS4's over the next few months.   Name of the clan is SARF (Stompin Ass Rapin Face).    Send us an application and/or friend request and check us out.

Level 3
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Any clans out thier looking for members?? I only play hardcore mode but will help out in clan wars!

in reply to ghost_howler

The TryHard Clan is currently looking to expand out PS player base. Since you want to help in CW you can join up with other PS players in the clan. If you want you can go here for the full info post: [All Platforms] The TryHard Clan is Recruiting For Casual And/Or Competitive Gamers!

Thanks,    

~Chris

Level 2

in reply to Bomboy231

Your answer is to broad I need to know if there are players who are specific hardcore players!

Level 1

in reply to ghost_howler

FMSC is looking and we play every mode so if u want to join add Deathhunter544 or translucent27 on PS3

Level 5

in reply to ghost_howler
Solution
‎20-11-2013 10:21 AM

My level 16 clan is recruiting currently.   We have the gold clan tag already.   We have 50 members, so there is usually a lobby full of our members at any given time, if not several.   Very competitive, but have fun also.  We have several active and retired military personnel and a few females as well.   We are a Hardcore PS3 and PS4 clan, with most of our members still on PS3, but will be getting PS4's over the next few months.   Name of the clan is SARF (Stompin Ass Rapin Face).    Send us an application and/or friend request and check us out.

Level 3

in reply to ghost_howler

We're gearing up for Clan Wars, which starts next Monday and could use a guy with your skills.  We play on PS4 and PS3 running teams of 4 in Clan TDM and Clan Objectives.

Find us on facebook: www.facebook.com/MadeUQuit

Or look us up on the COD App: Made U Quit

We'd love to have you in the clan.  Thanks!

Ray (BinLadensGhost)

Level 5

in reply to ghost_howler

Hi, ive just started a small but growing clan called averagegamersUK I normally only play hardcore and im keen to get members who do the same. Search agUK or send me your psn id and I will send you an invite.

Level 1

in reply to jimcoops

I have a clan now but you could add me and we play socially Ghost_Howler

Level 1

in reply to ghost_howler

My Life For Hire is recruiting we play hardcore mainly

Level 1

Studios