Will BO2 come out for the wii ?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Will BO2 come out for the wii ?

I am a wii player And i also play call of duty black ops 1 On the wii but it's unfair BO2 Cause those who haev the xbox, Ps3 and PC get BO2 :{ Why not make it for the wii? Nya to u wii haters out there btw D<

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Will BO2 come out for the wii ?

in reply to JoseCCCCCC

well i'm a wii player to and the wii version for BO2 was supposed to come out with xbox/ps3/and pc but dang treyarch decided not to release a wii version but no worries like BO1 the wii version didnt come out till later that year so i suppose maybe to months or so after the release of BO2 THEN we'll get the wii version but one problem it might only be for the wii u and i'll start screaming if that happens, lol anyways so yea we wont get it in the actual release date but we'll probably get it a while after you just have to be patient .

Level 1

in reply to JoseCCCCCC

Actaully I think it should come out for the DSi too. WITH BETTER GRAPHICS THIS TIME! but i totally agree with you, they are getting a little too exclusive now.

Level 1

in reply to JoseCCCCCC

If I am shooting I would like a gun in my hand. One can only agree that the graphics are better on xbox and playstation but holding a gun in your hand has to have its own marks as well. I am so waiting for it to come out on wii...

Level 1

in reply to JoseCCCCCC

WiiU is out. Not coming for Wii so far as I know

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59
Highlighted

in reply to JoseCCCCCC

We do not have any information in regards to this, however for all the available versions of the game please go to the link: http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/preorder for more information ^MX

Player Support

in reply to JoseCCCCCC

No. It will not come out for the Wii, however I believe it is already out for the Wiiu.

Level 8

Studios