Vulnerable Stonehaven spawn location

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Vulnerable Stonehaven spawn location

This is a complaint about a particular map in Ghosts (PS4).  The map is “Stonehaven”.  Stonehaven is an awesome map but my complaint is not specifically about the map itself.  It’s about a vulnerable spawn location within the castle in Hardcore Team Deathmatch.  Individuals who use a sniper rifle figured out that open and vulnerable spawn location. The second anyone spawns back in at that spot, we can immediately get shot by a sniper perched on the hill behind that spawn location. That happened to me five times in a row. Because of this, I backed out of that map.  I now avoid the Stonehaven map altogether.  A simple fix, if it is simple. Change that spawn location to the inside of a structure or other less vulnerable location.  Anyone else experiencing this too?

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: Vulnerable Stonehaven spawn location

in reply to der_u_b

You hit the nail on the head. It has potential to be one of my all time favorite maps for search and dom, however the spawning positions are down right horrible. This map along with one with jailbreak and one or two others really need some help..

Level 3
Highlighted

Re: Vulnerable Stonehaven spawn location

in reply to der_u_b

Yeah and I understand you buddy. I find it really hard in the first place if I spawned in a vulnerable area scouted with snipers. I find the map really enjoyable for sniping experience but, I do hope the parties are doing their best to help us out with spawning with the map as well as other maps. No worries, they should be proactively working for any fixes.

Here's the link and cheers! - Ghosts Title Update and Hot Fix Notes (6/5/14)

Level 7

Studios