To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l
But all you run an gunners seem to think it IS real life



You have not left your basements in a month and a half, and consider yourselves experts on how EVERYBODY should play a video game, based on your inability to function in the real world



SO here you go... Get up off your ass, step out the door, and fucking move around yourself
Level 12
Likes: 4
Posts: 813
Registered: ‎17-11-2010

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l

ShaneYYC wrote:

 

But all you run an gunners seem to think it IS real life



You have not left your basements in a month and a half, and consider yourselves experts on how EVERYBODY should play a video game, based on your inability to function in the real world



SO here you go... Get up off your ass, step out the door, and **** move around yourself





I really hope that wasn't directed towards me. Otherwise that would have made no sense. If you camp in a video game you are in fact being a BITCH. This isn't real life, you will not literally die if you get shot in this game. Campers camp for their killstreaks and the fact that they really do suck at the game (I am not saying that to make my self sound better, they really are bad at the game).



Me saying you are a bitch has nothing to do with anyone having a life or not...



Dumb argument.
Level 35
Likes: 2
Posts: 5740
Registered: ‎18-07-2008

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l
It is a VIDEO GAME... there is no right or wrong way to play online.... And everybody who thinks there IS, is lost in a teeny tiny world where their own self importance is the only thing keeping them from slitting their wrists at their inability to cope with the real world



The simple fact is this.... run n gunners are the EASIEST kills in the game... because they have no peripheral ability... I get into a game against these guys, I stay within the obvious areas (usually CAMPED) in one or two spots, and pick them off as they whip past me.



The highest (team) scores I have ever had, have come from a team that is intelligent, patient, and waits for the idiots (who, when we hit the lobby all scream CAMPERS) to come to us.



Scream and rage all you want... mute takes care of that. We still beat you by 4000-5000 pts and made you look like a flock of Noobs
Level 12
Likes: 4
Posts: 813
Registered: ‎17-11-2010

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l

ShaneYYC wrote:

 

It is a VIDEO GAME... there is no right or wrong way to play online.... And everybody who thinks there IS, is lost in a teeny tiny world where their own self importance is the only thing keeping them from slitting their wrists at their inability to cope with the real world



The simple fact is this.... run n gunners are the EASIEST kills in the game... because they have no peripheral ability... I get into a game against these guys, I stay within the obvious areas (usually CAMPED) in one or two spots, and pick them off as they whip past me.



The highest (team) scores I have ever had, have come from a team that is intelligent, patient, and waits for the idiots (who, when we hit the lobby all scream CAMPERS) to come to us.



Scream and rage all you want... mute takes care of that. We still beat you by 4000-5000 pts and made you look like a flock of Noobs





"We still beat you"



Lol.



What a moron
Level 35
Likes: 2
Posts: 5740
Registered: ‎18-07-2008

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l
You DO understand the point of online (besides FFA) is TEAM BASED right?



You really are missing the whole point aren't you?



You are as sharp as a sock full of soup Brian....



Go back to the game. You are just going to strain your limited mental function here.
Level 12
Likes: 4
Posts: 813
Registered: ‎17-11-2010

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l
Meh, I don't care much.



Campers are free kills once you know where they are hiding.

Just throw in a 'nade and a flashbang and the camper are dead, hopefully.



And they make nice Wallbang victims for montages. Just love to see 'em ragequit after that.
Level 10
Likes: 1
Posts: 669
Registered: ‎29-10-2010

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l
So you can't handle the way the leaderboards are set up and love camping? Well the designers of the game clearly don't like camping as they've made it very difficult to camp on any map and leaderboards have NEVER been based on KDR and NEVER will be. I agree with the earlier post, your just looking for attention. Throwing smart language around to intimidate people, how infantile and arrogant. Telling people you don't know that they're "tactically inferior". Your a f***ing nasty piece of work. Learn to play the team game as intended, not just camping and letting your teammates secure objectives (or f*** off to a FFA). Run along now child
Level 4
Likes: 11
Posts: 117
Registered: ‎20-09-2011

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l

ShaneYYC wrote:

 

You DO understand the point of online (besides FFA) is TEAM BASED right?



You really are missing the whole point aren't you?



You are as sharp as a sock full of soup Brian....



Go back to the game. You are just going to strain your limited mental function here.





Of course I understand the point of "TEAM BASED"



I also have an 80 win streak in Headquarters, I think I know a thing or two about being playing with a team.



You seem to be missing my point. Campers suck at the game and have to sit in one dedicated spot the entire game because they are scared to move, they don't want to risk their precious 2 killstreak...



If you want to play this game realistically GTFO, go get BFBC2 or MoH.



This game was designed to be played as a Run n Gun style, slow gameplay is not fun.
Level 35
Likes: 2
Posts: 5740
Registered: ‎18-07-2008

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l
This game is not real life, that is true. But to try and act like you know military strategies is funny. Real world military have things called "Tactical Movements" "Movement under fire". Dont try and compare this game to real life b/c that just makes you sound like a douche. Gives me a good laugh though. I agree that in the objective based games you should have at most 2 campers. But if you are playing HQ and are on otherside of the map in a corner or laying down that is camping. There is nothing smart about that, to say you are a smarter player is down right stupid. You say you hold your position and kill them a couple times then move your "camp site" to another place so you are looking at their back thats pathetic and its called camping. If we were to watch any of your recent games you would probably be laying down ADS and all. There isnt a right or wrong way to play this game but there is a pussy way to do it and that is camping. Campers have no room to say " Im so good at this game look at my KDR, I am so special." GTFO Entertain me more with RL comparisons please.
Level 2
Likes: 0
Posts: 54
Registered: ‎05-01-2009

Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

in reply to k33p1tc00l

Brian.+ wrote:

 

ShaneYYC wrote:

 

You DO understand the point of online (besides FFA) is TEAM BASED right?



You really are missing the whole point aren't you?



You are as sharp as a sock full of soup Brian....



Go back to the game. You are just going to strain your limited mental function here.





Of course I understand the point of "TEAM BASED"



I also have an 80 win streak in Headquarters, I think I know a thing or two about being playing with a team.



You seem to be missing my point. Campers suck at the game and have to sit in one dedicated spot the entire game because they are scared to move, they don't want to risk their precious 2 killstreak...



If you want to play this game realistically GTFO, go get BFBC2 or MoH.





This game was designed to be played as a Run n Gun style, slow gameplay is not fun.





This game was NOT designed for your "I hate patience" style. YOU are the idiots who can not get it... JUST because you do not like being patient does NOT mean you are right. Again... your pathetic entitlement generation speaks loudly, and incorrectly



Actually.... the term CAMPER has been diluted badly since the days of the original shooters.



If you hold an AREA you are called a camper. I get this all the time on Jungle. I take the huts and hold em as long as I can due to the fact that there are 2 choke points that can be claymore'd and a 3rd entrance that is simple to cover.



I am constantly 2.5-3 KDR there, and rarely lose on that map, unless my team is a bunch of idiots who want to hold the rock or run around the middle firing wildly upwards in prayer that they hit something.



Very simple... there are VERY few actual "campers" still playing the game. The rest of us get the label because we choose not to put on lightweight, ak47u, ballistic knife, marathon, and sprint around like a Jamacian on Coke.
Level 12
Likes: 4
Posts: 813
Registered: ‎17-11-2010

Studios