Rendering Issues

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Rendering Issues

I can't render videos nor can I upload them to Youtube in my vault. They don't show up on my Elite account and don't show up on my Youtube. I've heard Activision was fixing this issue back in February 2012. If anyone knows any information as to whether or not the issue is being fixed or not please share.

Level 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Rendering Issues

in reply to SkyeB666
Solution
‎31-01-2013 10:28 AM

It seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the help everyone!

Level 6
5 REPLIES

in reply to Bratinish_

I am having the same problem, last I checked it didnt work on BLOPSII either. I un-linked, and re-linked my youtube account. It says it renders for me on MW3, but never shows up on youtube. I called support, because there seems to be no other option for this type of topic, and the wait is 30mins + (still on hold, if i get anywhere I will post it). I have not been able to render to youtube sucessfully since the release of BlopsII on MW3.

Level 1

in reply to SkyeB666

Rendering works for BLOPS2, but does not for MW3. If you notice when you link your youtube (or under account settings) it says black ops 2 and nothing about mw3. This is since they switched the elite site over for blops2. I called support, they said that it should work. I have two accounts, and two youtubes and neither will upload. Guy at support said it must be a problem with my account personally, and that if I should unlink and relink if that dont work i need to call back with my case number so my account can be investigated.

I really think they had no intention of helping me. So untill i want to call back and wait on hold for an hour (if i dont get disconnected!), and then wait for them to investigate my account, there is nothing I can do. I expect that will result in them telling me I need a whole new account, or something rediculous like that because thats exactly how they run things. Pass shit off, and tell you everything works when it dont.

I think theres a lot of people who arent exactly happy with BLOPS2 and should be able to do things normally on MW3 no problem. A lot of my clan members bought it and switched back to mw3. This is not acceptable not by even lowest of standards.

Level 1

in reply to SkyeB666

I cant even link my youtube account after i unlinked it and then tried to link it again. Call Of Duty has been so messed with this stupid new elite system and all of my friends cant render anymore.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to SkyeB666
Solution
‎31-01-2013 10:28 AM

It seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the help everyone!

Level 6

in reply to Bratinish_

If you have your Elite account linked with your YouTube account but the videos that you render do not show up on YouTube, then use this workaround:

-tOAfs

Level 3

Studios