I've done the impossible

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

I've done the impossible

I'm doing worse in BO2 (1.5 k/d) than in MW3 (1.9 k/d). Anyone else doing the same?

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: I've done the impossible

in reply to 626_XyHavix

Yep. It was 0.9 in black ops, 1.3 in mw3 now its 0.8

Ive only played a few hours online, so im hoping it will go up when i get used to the guns.

Level 5

in reply to 626_XyHavix

yes. 1.30 on black ops. 1.15 on MW3 0.90 on black ops 2.

Level 5

in reply to Bear90ofs1

2.13 in black ops, 3.0 in mw3, 1.9 in black ops 2...

You die far too fast in this game. You can never escape enemy fire.

Level 18

in reply to zachdavis11

I disagree with you there... Once fired upon, I feel that you can turn and have a decent gun on gun battle.

Not sure what's wrong with me either...I was 3.26 in mw3 and now 2.14 in bo2. I think it will take some time before we all are back to our old self.

-Ice

in reply to codblackice

codblackice wrote:

I disagree with you there... Once fired upon, I feel that you can turn and have a decent gun on gun battle.

Depends which side of the broken lag compensation you're on, I guess. I can never escape enemy fire. If I try to escape behind a corner, the bullets follow me there and I die. But usually I don't even have time to realize I'm taking fire, I just die instantly. Plays just like MW3, or worse.

K/D in BO: a bit over 2.

K/D in MW3 and BO2: a bit over 1. Very frustrating.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to codblackice

codblackice wrote:

Not sure what's wrong with me either...I was 3.26 in mw3 and now 2.14 in bo2. I think it will take some time before we all are back to our old self.

-Ice

Same, I have been able to turn and fire more times than not, especially when shot from behind,

My kdr (although i never really worry about it as i play objective games mostly) was worse than a xmas noob's for the first few days, its slowly creeping up now i've got more use to the game, learnt the maps and most importantly unlocked the stuff i needed to make me classes up in a way that matches my playstyle better.

I think this is the biggest benefit of the pick 10 system the ability to really tailor your classes to how you play .

I also think the fact you can reset your stats after first prestige was a great idea,  I did consider it but decided meh , it allows people who have now learnt the maps to basically get a do over and tbh it wont take good players that long to regain the levels they were at before if they reset their stats.

also I think its never a good idea to judge or measure a game based on your kdr especially in the first few weeks.

Level 75

in reply to 626_XyHavix

BO2 has a different pace than MW3 and if you try and play it like MW3 then you will die a lot. I'm trying to get used to the new pace myself.  So I'm not doing as well currently but my SPM is way higher and my KD is on the rise.  It shouldn't be long before I surpass my MW3 kd.

Level 69

in reply to 626_XyHavix

I'm doing worse because I'm playing with most of the new stuff. - Fun toys = bad KD.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Well, the "Select fire" toy is actually amazing IMO!! FAL is a beast with it. Also, Shock charges are fantastic. One question, why can't you kill a player by harpooning them with the shock charge? Not biggy, just thought, why not? Got me killed a few times trying to find out.

Level 48

Studios