I miss Face Off and Infected

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

I miss Face Off and Infected

Yes I know I can go back to MW3 if I want these game modes, but I would like to see them in Black Ops 2.  I'm pretty sure the devs can easily add these game modes to public.  Just add some extra coding magic into the mix, and presto! 

What do you think?

~RUGGED SAVIOR

RuggedSavior
8 REPLIES

Re: I miss Face Off and Infected

in reply to RuggedSavior

I would enjoy playing those game modes again. As long as they put infected in with the party games with no effect on stats and gain only a small amount of Xp for survivors killing infected. I would say 10xp per kill. And 50xp for the infected for stabs. 25xp for combat axe kills(if they put it in the mode).

nysteele07

in reply to RuggedSavior

Was never big on Face Off, but i'd love to see Infected back. Besides, I think the look of The Combat Knife would look better than an empty pistol with the tac knife.

bawi

in reply to RuggedSavior

Infected would be a good party mode addition. No moabs. Sounds good.

wikked75

in reply to RuggedSavior

I miss war for World at war.

supernova6

in reply to RuggedSavior

Infected was awesome when i couldnt enjoy regular game modes in MW3 anymore Infected was my retreat.

Elite-Rebel-XX1

in reply to Elite-Rebel-XX1

yeah infected and face off are the only things i enjoy in mw3, everything else sucks, infected for the win

timelordalex

in reply to RuggedSavior

I couldn't get into MW3 very much at all, I have only 71 hours played as compared to 476 hours on Black Ops. Of my 71 one hours on MW3 I would guess that half of that is from Face Off, I'd love to see it make a come back in Black Ops 2.

skippinglobster
Highlighted

in reply to RuggedSavior

Show your support for Infected here:

http://www.facebook.com/BO2Infected

TurkeySlayer

Studios