I Officially dont care what Players say after I did this~

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

I Officially dont care what Players say after I did this~

SO i was playing against a clan with randoms, and for once we were Winning!, but they of course were rageing.. calling me a camper because i was using an LMG with target finder, so i got curiouse and the next match i used the msmc with stock/long barrel/laser sight.. the most used combo of run and gunners

just so they dont cry about perks, i didnt use ghost or hardline

i used  blind eye

toughness

awareness and dexterity

no equipment or lethals

so i capped the flag and had a couple returns, was number 1 in our lobby with the best KD and the best score per min, and  THEY STILL CALLED ME A CAMPER!

i gave them the benefit of the doubt, that they would be like "ok, you know what your doing", but this is a lesson to all of you.. play how you want, dont listen to what others say, and dont change up because other players want you to, its not going to matter.. if they dont like you, they will pick something else or will negate what you accomplished anyway

Level 15
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: I Officially dont care what Players say after I did this~

in reply to Err0r_6_

I don't care what other players say, I'm just there to play the objective, whatever mode I'm playing, my KD may be pathetic but at least I know I tried to win. I have many classes set up and I'm dreading using Millimeter and target finder, just to complete challenges, bring on the hate.....

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to Err0r_6_

Good for you!  I don't play to please anyone but my self either.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm a team player but I'm not worried about the opinions of the lobby.  However, I do enjoy every once in awhile making the whiners wish that I would go back to the class that they first whined about   Talk about some good death mic raging LOL.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Yeah i normally dont care, but i got curiouse to see if it would matter at all, if they would actually say "ok good job"

but nope, didnt matter lol

now im a good Rusher, but im alot better of a defensive player..  there are just so many complainers in this game.. i do aswell complain at the game and other players, but I will also give credit as well

Level 15

Studios