Harden Edition a waste?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Harden Edition a waste?

in reply to itsfrankyy

I just like collecting Steelbook cases (call me sad, I know), I don't really care about the DLC too much, though I have to admit it was a bit cheeky of them releasing the Nuketown Zombies map DAYS after the games launch. Oh and btw... for you guys, Vahn said there were no plans for Nuketown 2025 NOT Nuketown Zombies.

Level 10

in reply to itsfrankyy

i heard theres a code on the coins also i dont know what it gets you but im trying to figure that out now

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Avenrath

The code on the coin gets you a weapon camo, 2 playercard backgrounds and the Black Ops 2 soundtrack, go to www.callofduty.com/blackops2ce and log in with your elite profile to redeem

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to itsfrankyy

I heard that you get the last map pack for free but im not sure if that will happen. The charge us 20$ more for two metal coins who give you 2 playercard backgrounds, 1 weapon camo and some soundtrack. it's not really worth the money if you ask me. I think they at least have to give everyone who bought the HE and the CP a discount on the season pass.

Level 1

in reply to itsfrankyy

I always get screwed on these things.  I buy the LE WAW edition with the poison canteen, then I buy the HE for MW2 which came with COD Classic, which was lame.  Now I get this one and once again, I am getting screwed.

When will I learn my lesson?

Level 48

in reply to itsfrankyy

itsfrankyy wrote:

So i got the harden edition but now activision said that if you get the season pass you get nuketown zombies so what the hect did i spend $30 on? for me to get an avatar item? Thats bull. Can we return the harden edition?

At least you didn't buy the Care Package edition, I feel sorry for anyone that did.

Level 48

Studios