Harden Edition a waste?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Harden Edition a waste?

So i got the harden edition but now activision said that if you get the season pass you get nuketown zombies so what the hect did i spend $30 on? for me to get an avatar item? Thats bull. Can we return the harden edition?

Level 1
15 REPLIES

Re: Harden Edition a waste?

in reply to itsfrankyy

Wow; that's a bit annoying for sure - considering last year's hardened edition came with all the DLC free for the year.  Really seems like there wasn't much value there at all now since I was going to get the season pass too

Level 29

in reply to WKMMS

Exactly. id rather have put my mony on the season pass instead.

Level 1

in reply to itsfrankyy

I found out about 8pm on launch night and managed to changed my order

HARDENED EDITION - £70

Changed it to

STANDARD EDITION - £44 plus SEASON PASS - £35 (TOTAL - £79)

All the maps for £9 more

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to itsfrankyy

I actually agree here , I think its disgusting basically the day (ie too late to change orders) before release Activision turned from the zombies Nuketown map was only in he and cp editions with no plans to release it anywhere else.(a main selling point)  to oh buy a season pass its in there too

Level 75

in reply to itsfrankyy

Yeah once I heard of the seasons pass two days before I cancelled my order from amazon ASAP. What a load of junk for the Hardend edition, its just wasted lame collector crap you never end up touching. That pretty much goes for all special editions of Games these days. Cash grab

Level 1

in reply to itsfrankyy

I found out after I opend my game and fully agree with you! Im extramly pissed because the only reason I bought Hardend was for the zombie map, I dont really care for the "extra goodies".

Level 1

in reply to AlivePool

You get two metal coins, which sells for € 0,5 cents/kg...

Level 6

in reply to itsfrankyy

Its a collectors edition-those who want a special edition of the game can have one. Maybe they did release the Nuketown zombies thing a bit late, but Im happy with my purchase.

Level 2

in reply to itsfrankyy

If your upset just because everyone else gets the maps later in the season pass aswell. You have no valid arguement or complaint. If you are upset because you effectively buy the map twice (as HE owners don't seem to get a discount on the season pass price) then I agree with you 100%.

Its always common for people to pay a higher price to get something earlier than everyone else, HE maps are no different. The charging us double for the map is.

Level 11

Studios