HardCore Players Unite !

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: HardCore Players Unite !

in reply to Menosparadox

i wish they would listen but they won't i love the hc version its much better than the other game modes they know this but just like dedi servers there not intrested.

Level 1

in reply to Menosparadox

I'm a hardcore player and was kinda in dismay over the lack of HC modes available when the game shipped. I really expected HC Kill Confirmed to be available since it was at least the second most popular hardcore game mode on MW3.

I really hope that they will add it soon. I like the crazyness of running around collecting tags and think it'd be a fun game mode on HC.

Level 40

in reply to Menosparadox

Well we do need to stick together will we get all the gametypes no! Is that fine with me yes but I would love to play hard point and multiple team and of course kc. Any hardcore players add me on Xbox at    gb xxprxx.       That way we can send  vonderhaar lots of messages at the same time he can't ignore us then

Level 1

in reply to dantheman912

dantheman912 wrote:

That way we can send  vonderhaar lots of messages at the same time he can't ignore us then

Do not underestimate vahns ability to ignore spam.

As I stated earlier bugging him will serve no purpose at all, in fact it will have the opposite affect, we WILL get more modes just be patient.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Not going to spam just send enough messages so he at least gives us a response.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to dantheman912

dantheman912 wrote:

Not going to spam just send enough messages so he at least gives us a response.

Vahn will reply when he has something to say, we've been here before trust me

Level 75

in reply to Menosparadox

I was very disappointed with the lack of HC game modes when I got BO2 since all I played on MW3 was HCKC. I could've adapted to other game modes but what really gets to me is that they don't have even one mode in HC that doesn't have a respawn/spectating time. That's really all I would like is a faster paced objective mode. I'm really hoping that they will update the playlist at some point and I will be back to some form of HC play since I am really getting tired of unloading an ENTIRE clip into someone to kill them in core KC.

Also I can't express how freakin' excited I am that they do NOT have ricochet in this game! I really hated that! Why should I be punished for calling in a streak reward when my teammate walks into it after I tell them where I'm putting it? Personally I think the friendly fire aspect is a BIG part of what makes it HC.

Level 6

in reply to Menosparadox

They should not add more hardcore modes. Hardcore is a niche mode with a very low popularity. Currently there are over four times more players in Core TDM alone than in all HC modes combined. There's really no point in adding more HC modes, when very few players even care about it and it'll just have a negative impact on matchmaking.

Level 6

in reply to Disconnected_

Disconnected_ wrote:

They should not add more hardcore modes. Hardcore is a niche mode with a very low popularity. Currently there are over four times more players in Core TDM alone than in all HC modes combined. There's really no point in adding more HC modes, when very few players even care about it and it'll just have a negative impact on matchmaking.

The only reason the population is so low is because of the lack of HC game modes, when we get more choice I can guarentee they'll be more people playing HC. Of course core will always have more players its the standard game mode and this is what most casual players want to play.

HC is more popular then you think.

Level 48

in reply to Menosparadox

There are already several threads about this topic. Please use SEARCH and contribute to an existing thread. This thread will be locked.

Also, spamming is not a good way to get attention. It is a good way to get ignored.

Claire JeepChick

Treyarch Moderator

Studios