Error:The Call Of Duty Black Ops Server is not available at this time

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Error:The Call Of Duty Black Ops Server is not available at this time

OK SO I WAS WATCHING THEATOR MODE OF HACKED LOBBYS AND XP LOBBYS RIGHT ? ALL OF A SUDDEN I SEE

A GREEN BOX ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF MY SCRREN AND IT TOLD ME WHAT I WAS DOING AND THEN I WENT

TO MULTIPLAYER TO OWN NOOBS RIGHT THEN IT SAYS ERROR THE CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS SERVER IS NOT

AVAILABLE SO I SAID TO MYSELF OKAY ILL WAIT TILL TOMORROW THEN TOMORROW COMES AND I CANT PLAY STILL

SO I JUST LOOK UP ON YOUTUBE WHAT THIS IS AND I GUESS ITS A BAN OF SOME SORT SO I HAD BOUGHT ALL

DLC FOR THIS SHIT MAN ITS NOT COOL THEN A YEAR COMES AND I TRY TO PLAY AGAIN BUT STILL SAME THING

SO I MAKE A NEW XBOX ACCOUNT AND USE A 7 DAY TRIAL AND SEE IF IT WILL WORK AND TO MY SUPRISE IT DOES

SO TREYARCH FIX THIS AND I WENT TO SUPPORT AND TO THE PRBLM BUT THE THING WAS TAKEN DOWN SO YEA

IF YOU KNOW HOW FIX THIS CONTACT ME WITH GMAIL AT PLZ HELP AND I PWN NOOBS AND DONT HACK CUZ ON THE NEW ACCOUNT I MADE I GOT A 22-0 ON A GAME SO YEA IF U CAN TREYARCH UNBAN ME OR WHATEVER

HERES MY USERNAME FOR XBOX LIVE: That Guy OmgLol PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AND IF U KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS CONTACT ME PLZ MAN I LOVED THIS GAME SO MUCH AND I CANT GET ON IT ITS DISHEARTING PLZ ONCE MORE HELP

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable Due to privacy reasons, we have removed the email address from this post.

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Error:The Call Of Duty Black Ops Server is not available at this time

in reply to ServerNotAvaila

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Its funny how you guys say that you thoroughly review a persons account before banning them. I have the same issue, only I was banned for unfortunately being in a modded lobby that I didn't want to even be in. This is the only call of duty, and only game that i've ever been banned from. The worst part is that it was for something that someone else did. Its been five god ***** years, some of my friends still play and I hate having to remind them that I'm banned for no reason what so ever. Please do another review on my account, prove to me what I did wrong. My account name has even changed since then. Don't go telling me that it's irreversible and final, I know for a fact that is just BS, especially in cases like these. I guarentee that this ban was wrongfully brought upon, and don't give me the same crappy response that it can't be undone. I want a real person to talk to one on one, none of that auto response bull crap.

Level 2

in reply to Recoilman14

Yeah I have the same problem. When I was 10 I watched a film that someone sent me and the next day I was banned. Its been 4 years and Im almost 14 and I still cant play. My Gamertag on Xbox 360/One (I have both) is: Atomic Zesty

If you can do anything thank you.

Level 1

Studios