Emblem ban?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Emblem ban?

Well i had an emblem with the nazi sign on BO2 , I opened multiplayer about 2 days ago (first time since 1 week) then i saw that i my emblem had been removed and that i was permanently banned from using emblems. I had no idea that this emblem was offensive or against the security and enforcement policy.. I think that it's unfair to get me permanently banned from emblems for doing something i did not know and that it should rather be a temporary ban.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Emblem ban?

in reply to abu5alil

my emblem has been permanently banned...so i cant put nothing there anymore...this is RETARDED  i payed $60 for a game and get my emblem permanently banned without a warning ..i'm so pissed off about this u don't get no warnings or nothing i didn't  have anything bad to deserve this...iv'e been a big supporter of this game and made 10+ people buy the game who didn't want it because they heard it was crappy..now i wish i didn't tell them about it cause all the stupid nonsense like getting your things banned without a warning it makes the game LESS enjoyable...this is such bullshit they should atleast post a warning i think its a lil overkill to post a permi ban for stupid shit

Level 1

in reply to abu5alil

If you don't know why nazi emblem is offensive, i think you must return to school no ?

Level 1

in reply to abu5alil

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II-Security-Enforcement-Pol...

This explains what could permanently ban you from using the emblem editor. There is minor and extreme offenses. Nazi signs and possibly sexually gross emblems fall in extreme offenses.

Level 1

Studios