Does anyone else notice how choppy and delayed the controls are?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Does anyone else notice how choppy and delayed the controls are?

I really think trearc needs to work on the actual fluidity the game. All the mods are cool from the previous game, but everything is so delayed and choppy that i find really limiting. I was playing zombies, had 2 of the coming up the stairs on fire, while i was shooting my FAL because the game bogged down due to the amount of graphic content i was pushing the fire button as fast as possible, but my gun fired maybe once a second, resulting in my death. The options on the COD black ops version are cooler than modern warfare 3, but modern warfare 3's actual game play is much more realistic and accurate

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Does anyone else notice how choppy and delayed the controls are?

in reply to timmaayyy

timmaayyy wrote:

I really think trearc needs to work on the actual fluidity the game. All the mods are cool from the previous game, but everything is so delayed and choppy that i find really limiting. I was playing zombies, had 2 of the coming up the stairs on fire, while i was shooting my FAL because the game bogged down due to the amount of graphic content i was pushing the fire button as fast as possible, but my gun fired maybe once a second, resulting in my death. The options on the COD black ops version are cooler than modern warfare 3, but modern warfare 3's actual game play is much more realistic and accurate

not noticed that problem to be honest. maybe your controller needs some tlc?

Level 75

Re: Does anyone else notice how choppy and delayed the controls are?

in reply to timmaayyy

Only choppiness I run into are bad hosts.

Slowness: Tossing a tomahawk. It's like I'm throwing a bag of sand.

Perhaps clean your controller and make sure your platform is well ventilated?

Studios