David V's response to LAG Comp.. hmmm~

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

David V's response to LAG Comp.. hmmm~

So according to iFlyILLINI on youtube. David V was approched  via twitter about the issue of lag and lag comp on his game.. He responded that there isnt any issues with lag, and that his is working fine, and that if he could get proof of the issue regarding lag...  proof was submitted to him in real time and in slow motion to show him that it is an issue in the game....  his response....

"Cheers"

this response tells me that they have no intention on addressing this issue.. or really care..  how would you feel if you went to a store and bought a soda, and you notice that the cap was already removed at some point... you go up to the counter and address this... the clerk says bring the soda up for proof.. you do, and clerk says... "cheers"... i know what  my reaction would be

Level 18
19 REPLIES

Re: David V's response to LAG Comp.. hmmm~

in reply to ERROR_6_

Would like to read the actual tweet before commenting. Link?

Level 23

in reply to Becon_of_Death

iFlyILLINI on youtube has it listed

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to ERROR_6_

dude, the damage is done...  its the same every year, yet we still buy... until we stop buying these piles of lies, they will continue...

im guilty also...  i get sold on the hype and the lies.. that all is fixed..  they only test the game and play the game live on LAN connections...  if they tested and showed on actual matchmaking via internet connect people would see the problem...

Level 25

in reply to xegxtremechaos1

this is true, well I knew there still going to be problems.. but I think we buy because we get burned out by playing the same COD for a year, and we look forward to something fresh.. you have to take the lag with it, but the thing is is that they have managed the lag better prior, so whats the problem now?

Level 18

in reply to ERROR_6_

im not sure...?    i hope they fix this stuff though...

there is so much that isnt working on the game that was promised would work..

i expect issues with any major release liek these..  however, a month into it and still the same problems exist... not impressed...

lag is just 1 part of it... Spawns.. theater, elite, its a combined failure...  

the numbers are dropping off on the playlists by the thousands each day, and there is a reason for that..

Level 25

in reply to ERROR_6_

There isn't any youtube user with that username

Level 3

in reply to FrankLaJoei17

oh sorry i put 2 i's its exactly iFlyILLINI

Level 18

in reply to ERROR_6_

David says cheers or something equally non-useful to most posts.  Yet changes continue to come out.  I think that he would be better served to change his wording to "received" if he's not ready to post an informative comment.  I can understand from a business standpoint not wanting to "explain" an issue that you haven't fully vetted and can be sure that your response won't change moving forward.  Information on the web can be quite haunting.  However, simply responding with "cheers" doesn't make the person with the issue feel like you are taking them seriously.  That's probably not his intent but there it is.  I know from a personal standpoint the lag issues are not fully resolved but I have seen marked improvement over the past couple of weeks.  So something is being done about it even if 3arch isn't issuing press releases to the masses.

Level 69

in reply to ERROR_6_

I am just as frustrated as all of you but the meaning of "CHEERS" is also "THANK YOU" not just a sarcastic fu. Im trying to stay positive

Level 5

Studios