Blk ops II feedback disscussion.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Blk ops II feedback disscussion.

Some people already leveled up rank 10. Lets start some feed back , we want to know everything .Issuses like glitches ,lag ,host connection ,respawns over powered weopons , hackers, and all the that kind of stuff.

Level 15
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Blk ops II feedback disscussion.

in reply to a_d_p_alien

How do you like the new game? Are disappointed? Would you recommend that your friends buy a blk ops II? Some of us are waiting for  feed back before we buy ? Please help our COD community.

Level 15

in reply to a_d_p_alien

I love it. Occasional swing of being able to kill or be killed instantly is my only complaint, but for all I know, it's just me. I recommend it to all my friends. I play on Xbox (if that helps). It's a lot of fun in my opinion.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to a_d_p_alien

I am loving the Online/Zombies/Story gameplay! The problem is, the servers still have some conections issues for me. And also, I bought the Care Package so I got the codes for the Nuketown 2025 and the coin code and they don't work so... I hope the fix this or just make the nuketown 2025 free in PSStore

Level 1

in reply to a_d_p_alien

Putting aside all the lag issues (that's a big thing to toss aside) and just speaking on the game play, I wish the pick 10 system was a true pick 10 where you literally have 10 pieces of equipment or perks.  No wildcards.  That or upping it to pick 12 with wildcards. 

With all the equipment options broken down and separated more, and the perks not having any pro options, we go into a match with less equipment than Black Ops or Modern Warfare 3. 

If this were my first FPS, I wouldn't have noticed and would probably like the pick 10 system.  But being so well armed in Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3, it's hard to go back to carrying less.

Level 11

in reply to a_d_p_alien

2 issues I have with the multi player is the lack of hardcore modes and some of the spawn locations. I was never much into the regular multi player modes cause I really like the limited HUD, no radar and more realistic damage. Pumping half a clip into a target is just ridiculous and radar up all the time makes the UAV not nearly as much of a reward. But besides that only having 4 modes for hardcore fans is pretty weak. I would like some kill confirmed and domination play in there. As well for the league play where is the hardcore settings again? 

Second is the spawning. You can easily spawn kill in capture the flag by putting the microwave dish behind the spawn points especially on the yaught map (forgot name).  That's just a sad way to win/loose a match

Level 1

Studios