Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Black ops 2 server down

in reply to hartsonbhoy

Removed by Moderator

Message was edited by: codblackice

Level 1

in reply to xScaryiClownx

Since this game came out I've been able to play 5 multiplayer games. That's it! I couldn't even play the campaign mood till Friday because the game would freeze my ps3 every time. So not only did I miss out on my double XP weekend but I wasted my week trying just to play the stupid campaign mood. Total bullshit if you ask me.

Level 1

in reply to KrisM1378

How is it that everyone else I know in my city and all my clanmates are playing but I just get the error server unavailable this is not fair and everyone who has had this problem should get the double xp we missed out on and maybe a free prestige to catch up with friends and competitors when ever activation fixs this server problem

Level 1

Lets face it mw3 was the same , on that note we the gamers make their multi millionaire company because we're idiots for buying the games in the first place, this is the last for me no more cods ever, maps are the same nothing changes except for new gamers who buy the cod franchise ie another generation will be duped into passing their monies over to these clowns, soz but its true they don't give 2 shites for their gamers, its all about the money money lmfao, no more cods EVER for me....

Level 1

Here is a method to fix the server not available issue, it doesn't work for everyone but it is worth trying. http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-duty-black-ops-2-discussion/603700-how-fix-black-ops-2-serv...

Level 1
Highlighted

A post that features no statement on what platform you are on? Start there.

If PS3, check the featured section of that sub-forum.

Studios