Black Hat PDA Overpowered?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Black Hat PDA Overpowered?

Does anyone else think that the Black Hat is overpowered?

Note: this was a joke.  The Black Hat is just pure awesomeness.  I hacked an enemy care package acrossed the map by just pointing it in the general direction, aka their spawn.  Tada, I got a Warship.   This is a must have Equipment with the Perk Engineer.

Level 47
17 REPLIES

Re: Black Hat PDA Overpowered?

in reply to iivrruummii

No.

Level 9

in reply to iivrruummii

haven't tried it

Level 14

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

Does anyone else think that the Black Hat is overpowered?

Haven't tried it yet.

What's OP about it?

Level 51
Highlighted

in reply to iivrruummii

I think i am having an anurism out of sheer stupidity here OP; how on earth is a single use piece of equipment that you need to get in close to whatever you want to hack overpowered?

So it hacks enemy equipment and streaks, whats wrong with that? You should be more careful about where you put your mines next time and you wont have a problem. Hacker in Black ops 1 was a perk, and could be used as many tim es as you wanted, yet no one complained about that; the PDA is simply hacker in a less useful role, nothing at all wrong with it.

Level 32

in reply to dstr001

You make my laugh.  You just like to come up with some rediculus theories on why I think it is O.P.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

For those who don't know, the Black Hat can instantly hack enemy equipment at any range, or can destroy scorestreaks at any range after aiming the Black Hat at the scorestreak for about 5 seconds. Black Hats trigger flares, and are especially useful against sentry guns and guardians. You can only hack one equipment or destroy scorestreak with one black hat.

I have not tried it out on care packages, but I assume that whatever it does, it does it at any range.

And the answer to your question is no, I do not think they are overpowered.

Level 4

in reply to EpicProdigy777

So it only hacks/destroys either a scorestreak or a piece of equipment per life?

I don't see how this is OP.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

Per Black Hat. You can spawn with two if you want, which means you can hack/destroy only 2 scorestreaks/pieces of equipment. I must have worded the post wrong.

Level 4

in reply to EpicProdigy777

EpicProdigy777 wrote:

Per Black Hat. You can spawn with two if you want, which means you can hack/destroy only 2 scorestreaks/pieces of equipment. I must have worded the post wrong.

Oh I see, thanks for the clarification.

If you use Scavenger, can you replenish Black Hat PDAs?

Level 51

Studios