BO2 Question

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

BO2 Question

Just a couple of questions ....

Is there any way of speeding up reload times on launchers? RPG is driving me mad!

I am still a little confused on the scorestreaks! Sometimes I'll have 3-4 kills and receive nothing, die, respawn, get a couple of kills and the streaks come quickly! Does the levelling speed up if you die, I thought it reset? REALLY CONFUSED

Level 7
4 REPLIES

Re: BO2 Question

in reply to S7even_UK

The scorestreaks are affected by more than kills. Score is added for support actions like UAV assisted kills and any objective actions.

I'm the same way, I get nothing for several lives then BAM, I get all my scorestreaks in a rush.

in reply to jeepchick

jeepchick wrote:

The scorestreaks are affected by more than kills. Score is added for support actions like UAV assisted kills and any objective actions.

I'm the same way, I get nothing for several lives then BAM, I get all my scorestreaks in a rush.

I've been running uav care package and guardian,

playing dom a few times i've gotten  too my guardian without even getting a kill

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

That is the exact same streak I have at the mo for kill confirmed, I love the guardian!

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to S7even_UK

s7even_uk wrote:

That is the exact same streak I have at the mo for kill confirmed, I love the guardian!

its an awesome set up for dom too

Level 75

Studios