Activision needs to compensate customers for their errors!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Activision needs to compensate customers for their errors!

There's plenty of people like myself that still haven't been able to redeem their wave 3 and 4 pre order bonuses. Using the excuse of large amount of people purchasing the game is not an excuse, activision should've prepared properly in case of a situation like many of us have run into. An apology isn't sufficient, you have customers money, deliver the product on time and without any headaches. It's a really big inconvenience to take time out of my day to sit on the phone trying to get ahold of somebody from activision. Find a way to compensate your customers for your errors.

Level 8
5 REPLIES

Re: Activision needs to compensate customers for their errors!

in reply to Swaggin412

I was also advised by GameStop to contact activision because the error is with them and GameStop cannot re print new codes for wave 3 and 4 bonuses.

1-800-225-6588 (US)

Our hours are 11:00AM to 8:00PM (PST) 7 Days a week.

Level 8

in reply to Swaggin412

well since i dont have enough time to talk by phone because obviously there's going to be  a lot of people talking, i just went to the call of duty suport and i was provided with instructions about sending Activision a e-mail with the store information in order to get the code and they will be responding betwen 1 -2 business days.

and yep i can agree with you on this kind of things but unlke other ppl i'm always prepared in case that something goes wrong.

Level 1

in reply to Swaggin412

Have you contacted Support? When you are having issues with a game it is very important to let Support know. They are the ones that are best equipped to assist you and forward bug/glitch information to the appropriate people.

Here is the support link, always helps to file a ticket with them and check the Knowledge Base too Support for Black Ops 2 Hub

Claire Jeepchick

in reply to Swaggin412

I totally agree with this. its a joke. ive paid extra for this game and so have my clan. yet the rest of my clan have access to nuketown and im sitting on my own unable to play it. its disgraceful of how much of a bodge job this game has become with how much build up there was to the release.

i understand with the connection issues with how many people are online with it just being released but to not even get the right codesout to people who pay extra is a shambles. i just want my code to play. i dont want to be loosing out on this weekend points and i want to be able to play on nuketown like i wanted.

rant over.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Swaggin412

I will never put a game comany down in the first 7 days. Theres no way of knowing how the traffic will be at the start, its impossible to pre pair for it. After about a week if they don't fix thigns or at least start then thats where ill start to worry. This is CoD, the game could flop or sale HUGE. Nobody will know. keep up the good work Treyarch, theres a few major issues but i know you guys are doing you're best to find solutions too all it.

Level 2

Studios