Activision is the worst for customer support (and how master prestige REALLY WORKS)

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Activision is the worst for customer support (and how master prestige REALLY WORKS)

I spoke to a representative from Activision and asked "If I continue from prestige 9 level 55 to prestige 10 level 1, will I automatically become prestige master"?

Jason replies "No of course not you have a choice once you reach prestige 10 level 55". WELL OF COURSE AFTER A GAME IT SAID CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING PRESTIGE MASTER.....Well thanks Jackass Jason now I look like one of the thousands of people who have hacked their games. moral of the story if you have a question your better of tweeting treyarch or something FUCK ACTIVISION.

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Activision is the worst for customer support (and how master prestige REALLY WORKS)

in reply to FaHq11

Umm, we've all known for some time that if you prestige to level 10 that once you max out your 10th prestige and what not that it will auto roll you to Prestige Master. Where the hell have you been, under a rock. You've got no one to blame but yourself for thinking that anyone at Activision actually knows what is going on in their own games.

Level 12

Re: Activision is the worst for customer support (and how master prestige REALLY WORKS)

in reply to SoG_Hanix_PC

Got a point there... but I got different answers from everyone one else so I went and called Activision. There was my mistake, but when I looked on here I found different answers so I didn't know what to believe. Just making it CLEAR for people like me who don't have 353 posts on here in the last year.

Level 1

Studios