420elite clan seeking members!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

420elite clan seeking members!!!

Happy new year all. Im looking for decateted members to join are clan of adult smokers. We need people that know what team work is. We have 4 clans and all are run the same way. We have leaders that care about the people and not just the game. We also have are own forum with lots of info and fun stuff like raffels and more. So if you want a well run and fun group of people then apply at 420elite (charlie) I am the leaders so you will get accepted. We have 5 spots left so hurry! see ya soon,  PUFF PUFF KILL!!!

Level 2
8 REPLIES

Re: 420elite clan seeking members!!!

in reply to jasperkidd1

So this is only for adults?

Level 1

in reply to Zanderfate

we do have some youngsters in are clans but they dont acked like kids, I try to be open minded about everything

Level 2

in reply to jasperkidd1

We still have spots everybody. We are level 16 but will be 18 bye the end of the weekend We have a lot of fun when we are making people rage quit cause were supposed to be the slow ones Anyways we just like to have fun but be organized and respectfull doing it. Dont get me wrong though we have squads that usually come out on the winning side. We use military style tatics if needed for serious rear woopings. So if your down too run with a clan of fun and respectfull people just apply and your in. Hope to here what your smokeing on soon,

Level 2

in reply to jasperkidd1

Were rising to the top if anybody wants to go with us then apply. We are working out to be one hell of a clan and still have a spot for you. We are learning how to run as a team and doing really good at it. Now when charlie plays we smash people over and over again but do it while laughing and having a blast. So if you want or need a structerd clan that works great together then apply at 420elite (charlie) We have are gold tags..... Hope too see you there. I look for new apps almost every hour so you will get in fast.  I hope to get to know you soon.               PUFF PUFF KILL!!!!!

Level 2

in reply to jasperkidd1

We still have your spot and its your hit!! Come join us 420ekite (charlie) PUFF PUFF KILL!!!

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to jasperkidd1

Im looking for a few good team players to join one of are clans. We have 6 total. Im the chief for charlie so if you would like what we have then apply. We have are own web site 420elite.com. We do raffles, tornaments and a lot of other things to keep everything fresh and fun. We have cool leaders that are laid back and care about are clans and family. I have meet some people on here that i would go meet and am going to soon so that says alot about us. We are more then just a laggn game. So give us a try, I check for apps a the time so if you fill one out you will be in by the end of the day. Hope to smash some fools with you soon.

PUFF PUFF KILL!!!

Level 2

in reply to jasperkidd1

Hey you there on the couch with a orange controler from eating cheetos and playing cod. Or you the one thats been stuck on the couch the last 4 hours watching repeats of i love lucy because you left the remote all the way on the other side..... of the room. If you have theses or similure problems then we have a spot for you in 420elite. We ae a group like no other. There isnt any other clans as big as us. We have 6 clans and are own web site 420elite.com. Are leaders give a dam also. So try us out and join are family. Apply for charlie im the chief and i will accept your apps when i get home from work. Hope to smaoke and smash with you soon.

PUFF PUFF KILL!!!

Level 2

in reply to jasperkidd1

Hey I'm really keen to join up. What country are you in? I try to join clans but I have bad lobby connection when they are on the other side of the globe.

Level 1

Studios