zombie stats got reset ealier today when they were "fixing" some issue

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

zombie stats got reset ealier today when they were "fixing" some issue

We were playing in die rise live cut out and viola went from blue eyes back to 1 bone square one and all the stats were reset. It happened to other people as well. this is very upsetting. We now have imbicles claiming we re newbs and refuse to play zombies. Some people are so ignorant. We have the hardened edition pre ordered and the season pass as well as evey map for w@w and black ops 1. We een went through 3 xboxes strictly for nazi zombies. We want all our stats not just some backup we put alot of hours and money into this. I have been dealing with this issue for about 8 hours and do not look forward to having to wake up to the same problem. this is so not cool. Were is the Replacer when we need him?

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: zombie stats got reset ealier today when they were "fixing" some issue

in reply to Ed_Richtofen

it happen to me too, no money in bank in Tranzit, the Nav machine is not built and i got a single bone in my Stats. Atleast the Zombies don't disappear when i run into the Fog.

Level 1

in reply to 6eezZombie

happened to me on ps3 as well.. Actually happy that it did. Now I can get my shotties

Level 9

in reply to Ed_Richtofen

me too but didn't lose any rank just got the message

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Ed_Richtofen

Haven't got season pass, but got corrupted data message and it's wiped all my kills of clan challenge, not very happy

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to Ed_Richtofen

help me sort my zombie stats out been reset dave_the_rave_81 ps3 ( tranzit green run ) played game back out stats gone back 2 zero had 82,000 zombie kills & 1000+ revives both easter eggs done & gun in the fridge plus more than 100,000k in the bank , please sort this s**t out had problems with redeem codes on launch day now this when will it end           FOX HOUND please please give us some info on this is anything being done at all

Level 1

in reply to dave_the_rave_8

has any1 in this thread got there stats restored yet ? 

Level 1

in reply to Ed_Richtofen

Level 9

Studios