xbox easter eggs high die rise/tranzit

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

xbox easter eggs high die rise/tranzit

I know there are still a few of you who have not done the easter eggs on either side yet. I'm also sure you would like to complete them before the new map comes out on Tuesday. If you are looking for help I will be online tomorrow most of the day trying to help as many get them done as possible. So bring your friends or who ever you would like to help you out as well. My gamertag is the same as my fourm name. Just send me a friend request along with a message saying which easter egg you would like to do. I will help everyone that asks and you will get them done before Tuesday. Thanks for reading and good luck to all. ..........................By the way JoeShoes or something like that, how is this for punctuation? Just because most of my posts are in short hand or slang doesn't mean I am illiterate.

Level 9
11 REPLIES

Re: xbox easter eggs high die rise/tranzit

in reply to ZomBossChick

How about 35 minutes. You pick EE.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to Tacnimin

send me a friend request if im online ill except it and we can get it moving lol i might be home by then lol

Level 9

in reply to Tacnimin

heyy whats your GT???

Level 1

in reply to ZomBossChick

Much better m'lady. Much better indeed. I'm just poking fun. Don't take it personally. I just get a little exhausted trying to read your posts on occasion. A period here or there never hurt anyone.

Level 3

in reply to JoeShoes

lol i didnt take it personal at all my friend more or less like you were being a smart ass. < by the way theres your occasional period lol so anyways i just thought id be a smart ass right back at cha lol

Level 9

in reply to ZomBossChick

Well played. I assure you I'm peaceful. I will not comment on your punctuation, or lack thereof, again. Be well ZomBossChick.

Level 3

in reply to JoeShoes

lol ok as for you do the same be well. <another period

Level 9

in reply to ZomBossChick

i dont need help with the easter egg but i do enjoy helping other people with it so if you find yourself short by one person tomarrow ill help ill be home most of tommarow so message me on xbox if needed

GT:ToPpShOt KiLiEr

Level 1

in reply to CertainCrowd4

will do thanks for the offer always nice to meet a fellow helper lol

Level 9

Studios