why should we lose out ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

why should we lose out ?

ive just paid 41pound for the season pass and now i find out today that XBOX 360 get it before ps3 i think that is disgusting that PS3 Even have the season pass on the store when we do not get any MAP-Packs Exepet Nuketown I would hope that PS3 see there unhappy custermers and change it so we get it toSmiley Sad

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: why should we lose out ?

in reply to USGsd

Its always been like that for the DLC, Microsoft pay Activision so xbox users get it a month before PS3 users.

Get used to it because its not going to change unless the next time Activsion offer the deal to Sony they accept it..

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Seriously... I see these threads pop up so much and I have to wonder where the heck these people have been...

OP: Welcome to the desert of the real...

Level 22

in reply to Doc_SoCal

Who knows, between the when is it coming out and why do xbox get it first questions i am starting to wonder myself....

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

On the front page it says "First on xbox live!". If you go to the DLC time frame release, it says the same thing. I think people just assume too much and if they are new to CoD, then, they will be taken for a ride!

Level 48

in reply to USGsd

been like that for years now. It was stated in the terms anyway,read nexttime hey?

P.S. Let the xbox users beta test it for us ps3 users,then when we finally get it most of the problems,glitches and spawn issues shoulda been fixed

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to USGsd

Its been the same way for years.

Just be thankful they changed their minds about the pass and added nuketown zombies in. Otherwise you'd of needed hardened edition to get it.

It might change in the future but if microsoft wants to lob money at activision to boost sales let them.

I have BO2 for both consoles and the xbox aint that much more populated than PS3. infact i often see more players on PS3 than Xbox.

That being said, it will probably make microsoft more determined to keep the 1 month early deal to try and attract new console or cod players to the Xbox 360.

Level 20

in reply to USGsd

Do you know when it will be released for PS3?

Level 1

in reply to USGsd

likely 1 month from now. usually on a wednesday to correspond with the store update i think

Level 20

in reply to USGsd

Within a month!

Level 7

Studios