why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: why is it people are yelling at campers even more in black ops 2

in reply to camper2

If it is Team Death Match or Kill confirmed or something like that. Then I feel camping is okay. I camp sometimes in these game modes when I am either on very low health or if I know a group of them are near by.

I feel that people shout camping every single minute of the game, unless its a direct encounter e.g. face to face.

Camping is HARD in this game. You have no effective ghost perk  to help camping and UAVs are spammed quite often. We have the MM scanner and other attachments and perks to aid you and anti camping.

So really I don't think its a problem and its actually now takes skill to camp due to having no perk support for campers other than blind eye which doesn't help the UAV.

So yeah. No problem with campers in general.

Lastly.....If its in an objective then I agree its annoying. However you don't know if what the circumstances. 

Activision Ambassador

in reply to camper2

Because it's a cool thing to say to make them feel better for sucking at the game

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I get called a camper all the time cause i hold down and area and kill. Like in Cargo the rooms up top. Great advantage spot to kill from everywhere and hard for people to get in if you have the right perks. What i call campers are players that sit in blind corners and wait for you. Sit behind a object and have sites up waiting. UAV spam is dropping fast and its becoming easier for them to do what they do best hide.

Level 2

in reply to Ghamorra

More like the mere frustration caused by a twat sitting in the corner all game. Campers suck at the game, that's why they camp.

Level 6

in reply to smeltzerinho

You obviously don't know how the play the game effectively

Level 75

in reply to smeltzerinho

in one match i went 30 and 1 by camping in free for all whats thats say i will tell you what it says campers dont suck lol

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

Its only the campers that suck, that is why they resort to the cheapest tactics.

Level 1

in reply to camper2

I actually see a rise in campers and have found myself camping a little more just for the simple fact that when a UAV goes up I know I now have 6 pairs of eyes looking at the mini map giving away my position as a red dot.  Worst thing to do is run around like a chicken with your head cut off when the enemy has a UAV in the air, they are just waiting for you to run around the corner watching your every move in the in mini map.  I think the not having Ghost until later rank is having reverse effect on camping because people will bunker down when they know the enemy has a UAV in the air, which in all honesty makes perfect sense.  Knowing where the enemy is has always been the number one advantage in any FPS game.  I have an anti air class as most people but when I die and the first thing I do when I spawn is lock on to UAV I die because it seems like the spawning isn't the best in this game.  It's too bad that counter UAV wasn't a little less in scorestreak points given the fact that ghost is so high up in rank now.

Level 1

in reply to d_gr8_acidrain

I think you've hit the nail on the head, certainly for me.

I've always played domination and always played the objective, never that bothered about stats.  I'm still playing the objective but I feel, after many failed attempts, my game play is best suited to defending the first flag and leaving it at that for now.  As I get used to the maps and play style of BO2 I hope I will change and get more in to the game, but for now its play this way or go 5-30 every match.  Camping may be a little boring but it's more fun than going 5-30.  What is really strange to me though is I currently have a positive WLR which to me is an indication that this is perhaps the way to play the game.  I find this strange because many of us thought BO2 was anti-camping and pro R&G, but at the moment the campers (me included) are winning the battle in stats.  Still it's early days and plenty of time for this to all change.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

Best part about camping and area or holding down a spot it when UAV is up and you see 6 red dots coming to you cause they are getting pissed. All this does is increase my scorestreak even more. But what i have notice is there are less UAVs and more counter UAVs going out. Making me have to change my play style some. I always run with UAV as one of my score streaks and last night i was the only one on my team with it.

Level 2

Studios