why do people get game early?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: why do people get game early?

in reply to TickTak

You can't say that it won't influence my experience at all. Hell your part of a group right ok so if all of yo get game early and look for EE then post them before others do. You have an advatage that has an impact wheather you see it or not. Even if that's not the case you should have to wait just like most of us do.

I do understand there are exceptions and people will alway get things when they shouldn't but it looks like more people are getting game early and the wrong people are. which will have a negative impact most likely.

But not enough to get carried away I guess. but it's still bs

Level 4

in reply to clashgears

then dont watch the video its not that hard damn -_-

Level 3

in reply to TickTak

TickTak wrote:

a) Avoids spoilers (games like Mass Effect 3 and AC3 were huge on spoilers that I didn't want to accidentally stumble into).

I still have yet to play my copy of Mass Effect 3, somehow I have not encountered any real spoilers other than people bitching about the ending. Also to the OP, how about you don't click on leaked gameplay videos or read leaked information? Seems logically sounds and reasonable to me....

Level 8

in reply to TickTak

i paid 108$ for my copie and i didnt get it early

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to clashgears

How hard is it to not look at videos that say "Actual BO2 Gameplay" on them?  For that matter, most threads pretty much indicate their intention/purpose early on.  If you don't like spoilers, just stop reading and move on.

Sounds to me like someone around here is a little jelly.

Level 48

in reply to otisman666

no shit sherlock

Level 4

in reply to clashgears

so why post ,muppet

Level 13

in reply to clashgears
Solution
‎06-11-2012 09:40 AM

People wanted to know what was in the game and wanted to see ACTUAL gameplay.  Treyarch didn't release any, so the masses decided to do it themselves.  Now everyone is pissed because the game sucks.  Maybe that's why Treyarch didn't release any gameplay videos.

Survival mode got $hit canned and thrown off a cliff.  They reduced every map to the size of the Biodome on Moon...and with just as many things to do.  If Treyarch had gotten ahead of this, they would have saved themselves a LOT of trouble.  I don't see people releasing Halo 4 videos without approval.

Level 10

in reply to dakingofcash

That's another thing they wasted my time when they had that drop shitt going on and oh look out for game play at end of week GTFO that wasn't gameplay ........

Level 4

in reply to clashgears

Yep, I hear ya!  It didn't have new animations for Builables, just the same thing as PaP.  Even worse was that THE SAME ANIMATION goes on EVERY time you pick up a buildable.  Just after watching the 5 min of gameplay I got bored of that animation.  That's like punishing me for picking up Jugg.

How about they took the two weeks to come up with new animations that make Buildables...seem like you are BUILDING SOMETHING!  Have me take out a wrench and tighten down a bolt.  Maybe some sparks fly while I weld some pieces together.  SOMETHING!

Treyarch should go back and delete the animation to save us the headache of watching it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...again.

Level 10

Studios