who was the smart guy at treyarch that thought it was a good idea to introduce the shock charge?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: who was the smart guy at treyarch that thought it was a good idea to introduce the shock charge?

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

you mentioned it not me! You know what to expect when complaining by now. Say what you wish.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Re: who was the smart guy at treyarch that thought it was a good idea to introduce the shock charge?

in reply to Izjar11

I dnt know u, but i really dnt like u by the way u come off on these forums . like i said im not usually the type to complain OP but i do feel this is a very powerful piece of equipment. is it ok with u that i express my opinions on it? i think i at least had a couple valid points but of course u only saw what u wanted to see.

Level 15

Tell me about it some of the people on the forum with a lot of post are so up themselves it's unbelievable,they think they are right about everything and are always making sarcastic comments on every post to feel big and try to make you feel small.

They need to get out more.

Level 11

in reply to SUM1SLY83

im so glad i wasnt the only one to notice this. izjar is a jerk way more than he is helpful, always trolling people with his condesending ''i have a high post count so its ok for me to be a jerk to people with lower post counts'' crap. never see him trolling other high post guys tho...

Level 15

CallOfDutyFan88 wrote:

im so glad i wasnt the only one to notice this. izjar is a jerk way more than he is helpful, always trolling people with his condesending ''i have a high post count so its ok for me to be a jerk to people with lower post counts'' crap. never see him trolling other high post guys tho...

You have issues dude, but thank you for mentioning me makes me feel special.

BTW most "high posting" guys do not talk BS.

of our training"
Level 75

CallOfDutyFan88 wrote:

I dnt know u, but i really dnt like u by the way u come off on these forums . like i said im not usually the type to complain OP but i do feel this is a very powerful piece of equipment. is it ok with u that i express my opinions on it? i think i at least had a couple valid points but of course u only saw what u wanted to see.

Of course you don't know me and who mentioned being liked? I do not care to be liked. Complaining about something so easy to avoid, destroy is pure noise.

of our training"
Level 75

shock charges are ******* annoying

Level 4

in reply to MK-47

tell me about it. its too perfect, for a camper its pretty much a free kill.

Level 15

wear tactical mask and you'll run through shock charges like nothing happened.

Level 6

in reply to Zaled

i answered this one 3 times already...

Level 15

Studios