who was the smart guy at treyarch that thought it was a good idea to introduce the shock charge?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: who was the smart guy at treyarch that thought it was a good idea to introduce the shock charge?

in reply to Izjar11

i shouldnt need engineer for a poorly balanced tactical grenade.

Level 15

Re: who was the smart guy at treyarch that thought it was a good idea to introduce the shock charge?

in reply to MrMcGibb

yea but at least the enemy had to manually hit u with that flashbang on time and didnt have it pre planted wating for u to pass by it. engineer is good when ur running care package, when ur running other streaks and flak jacket u really dnt need it at all. dexterity or tac mask become more helpful choices overall.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

I hate the shock charge i think they should swap tactical mask and flank jacket over.that would help at least with my setup.

Level 11

in reply to SUM1SLY83

i miss flak jacket and tac mask being together as one perk. aka blast sheild

Level 15

I would like a few perks put together like marathon and lightweight.i don't understand why them 2 wouldn't be together anyway it's not like it would be overpowered,you can't even unlimited sprint any more.

I think you get a lot less with the pick 10 than you got with how it use to be where pro perks counted as 1.

Level 11

in reply to SUM1SLY83

yea, that sounds very good actually. they would have to buff ghost by mixing it with hard wired or something. too many aspects of this game are over nerfed. 4 to 5 hit kill lmgs and ar's shouldnt exist for example.

Level 15

wear tactical mask. you walk right through them

Level 5

in reply to brigasm_

they still give my position away. the camper kills me because he was able to anticipate me, walks over my body and replenshes it with scavenger. rinse and repeat...

Level 15

im not the kind of guy that cries overpowered but shock charges? seriously? these things are the perfect piece of tactical equipment.

mentioning makes you one of those "guys"! Perfectly fine.

Run engineer or tactical mask! Enough Said!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

can we all do something at least once in life? is that ok with u master?

Level 15

Studios