who thinks they should bann people that trap you in corners

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: who thinks they should bann people that trap you in corners

in reply to panicattackelli

Not everyone stopped in a corner is a camper. I have found myself trapped by these stupid idiots and my only mistake was to stop, take cover to reload or recover from damage. A smart tactic if your last kill was not moving alone. As for these stupid children that find enjoyment ruining anothers game, you should be banned. To be perfectly honest I don't ever think camping is the issue but rather a m8 on the other team waiting for his bud to trap someone so he can rack up two kills. This should be considered boosting imho.

Level 15

in reply to Goresh14

i fully understand the reloading or healing part, that is a good tactic, but if all you do is sit in a corner you deserve it in all honesty, for instance i was playing the first BO the other day on radiation, and  you know the corner everone sits in on the defending side on the right, in the bush by the house? it was S&D me and one other team mate left, i was gaurding A, he was sitting in that corner when there was for of them left when he could have been gaurding and searching for enimies on B, you know, Team work in a Team game, so i left a, trapped him in the corner and began shooting my gun, only for a few seconds, i backed up and he got his a$$ to b in a hurry. witch helped us win seeing as as soon as he got over there they were planting the bomb he killed the enemy before it was planted and i went over there to help patrool b area, and to the corner trapers, dont do it untill you both die, ushualy just a few seconds gets them moveing i guess is what im trying to say

Level 1

in reply to panicattackelli

so you're saying that if someone isnt  playing the game right then you  are compelled to do the same thing?  just because someone isnt playing to your standard or your style of play doesnt mean they arent playing to the best of their ability.  Camping is not a banable offense but trolling is. 

Camping is just a style of play as legit as run n gun or quickscoping.  if youre the sniper on a balcony dont you want someone on your team to have your back?  isnt that teamwork? defending an asset with a shield isnt playing the game right? 

His tactic although not viewed with much respect in the community is perfectly legal and at least he is in the corner with a shield not costing his team by dying every 20 seconds. trolls on the otherhand are just spoilers who get their kicks ruining things for other people. 

Level 3

in reply to camper2

Its happened to me once, ran into a room to help out a team mate killed the guy shooting at him, went into the corner to reload, and the idiot id just saved trapped me in the corner, it did back fire on him though as he was killed and i killed the person who killed him.

Level 9

in reply to camper2

you noob i would trap you to if i seen you camp

Level 3

in reply to camper2

While the OP deserved to get trapped for corner camping with a Riot Shield, I've had this happen to me on Meltdown when I was sniping. It sucks, and I don't know how many times I have been sniping and gotten killed because some idiot came into the room, stood right in front and started going full auto with an LMG or AR, and then next thing I know, I am dead because he got sniped from across the way and the round hit me as well.

Level 12

in reply to camper2

i think trapping people is soooooo funny!!!!!!!!! they get soo annoyed and when you both get killed i just fall of my chair laughing so hard

Level 1

in reply to Andy-the-boss56

Andy-the-boss567 wrote:

i think trapping people is soooooo funny!!!!!!!!! they get soo annoyed and when you both get killed i just fall of my chair laughing so hard

Idiot!

Level 31

in reply to camper2

ban op for camping LOL! http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/files/2012/12/cod-noob.jpg

Level 1

in reply to camper2

lol I never get trapped then I again I never camp lmao. Also the best way to win is camping upstairs in that dark corner? Lmao that's  why campers have to be the dumbest players on cod. Everyone and there mother camps there on hijack. You will never get me camping there that's a fact

Level 6

Studios