who is happy that they changed ghost in black ops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: who is happy that they changed ghost in black ops 2

in reply to ComplainURgoodA

I'm not saying that there's nothing to post about concerning GHOST in Black Ops II, what I am saying is that there are now more than 10 threads of hundreds of posts regarding what is either old news or theoretical-until-played out perk use. Many ended in more linear arguments about rush vs camp and have since been locked for the reason of becoming cyclic or never-endiing.

It's long been established that Treyarch have made all perks non-finite, allowing them to be tweaked from one extreme to another without changing the intended effect, just its degree.

Furthermore, forum guidelines impress that people use the search function and add to existing threads rather than re-post, and re-post again. This is particularly relevant for topics like this as almost everyone's comments have a preconceived notion of how this perk will work or are simply unsure.

Ghost perk: Game breaking or game making?

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413398633#413398633

Don't complain about Ghost!!!

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413324720#413324720

The Changes to ghost, is it fitting the logic of stealth

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413321410#413321410

How exactly will Ghost work?

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413369439#413369439

Believe me, you are going to use Ghost too!

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413488964#413488964

(that's just 5 out of many many similiar threads)

Note.

My post count has nothing to do with this. Just because I have posted in the thousands, you can no more deduce I think I have superiority, than I can deduce that you are a total noob and have no knowledge, because of your 7 posts. Everyone's posts should be based on the content.

Level 34

in reply to camper2

Persoanlly, I don't care (as I am a Walk and Gunner - Run and Gun, but take my time and slow down to look at butterflies here and there).

Will I use ghost? I always have a class that keeps me protected while I take down air support etc...

Do I care what others use? ...

Activision Ambassador

I always take down killstreaks, its my role

Level 15

in reply to thebigb82

I am with you there buddy

Activision Ambassador

in reply to camper2

@robbie Then why not state that the first time? If we ignored everything that was speculative this forum would be a very boring place. Simply yelling please stop(Caps and big font is generally taken as yelling in text form) doesn't say anything to the OP or the replies about this being an overly saturated topic in the forum already. Even at that, they have moderators that are supposed to let people know when they are doing something wrong in the realm of the forums...as far as I can tell you're not a moderator. I wasn't trying to personally attack you, just tired of the RENT-A-COPS that seem to stalk every forum online. It's becoming an epidemic of bullies, cliques, and know-it-alls. If someone breaks forum rules and guidelines, let the moderators deal with it...doing otherwise shows a lack of understanding the rules yourself. I'm not trying to pick on you personally, but if we looked at every post you've made on this forum how many would be telling other users that their topic was already covered or how they have made a rules violation? How many would be a basic repeat of what another person has said already?

Remember when you point at someone you have more fingers pointing back at you...

Level 1

in reply to ComplainURgoodA

Well, I'm not up for name calling or arguing. Here's some facts:

- I used bold and font size so people would see my post (of few words).

- Mods have advised users to flag repeat threads and often expect regular users to be helpful forum members.

- you say you're not being personal but at the same time you used only my post and postcount to accuse me of being a dictator and made a sarcastic comment "wonderful one"

Even at that, they have moderators that are supposed to let people know when they are doing something wrong in the realm of the forums...as far as I can tell you're not a moderator. I wasn't trying to personally attack you, just tired of the RENT-A-COPS that seem to stalk every forum online.

- this is no different (your policing) to what you write about here

Remember when you point at someone you have more fingers pointing back at you...

- well said

Level 34

in reply to camper2

chance are you'll only show up when your not moving when uav are up players in geneneral only show up when this happens

Level 1

in reply to camper2

To me it just makes the UAV less reliable than lag already does.  Lag means you cant trust it, ghost will mean red dots appearing one minute and disappearing the next.  This is why I only use the radar for a rough idea where the enemy is and never go red dot chasing.  I dont sit still very often so if I use ghost in BO2 it wont affect my play.  Oh, and I do strategic camping (as well as run and gun) so the change will not see camping disappear, sorry to all the ones hoping it will.

Level 38

Studios