who else likes head glitching

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

who else likes head glitching

i know i do since its saved my butt a lot and it has helped my team win matchs i love the riot shield its a campers best tool since you can move it put it down and just use it to head glitch like crazy. i love how head glitching is not a bannable offence.

Level 4
7 REPLIES

Re: who else head glitching

in reply to camper2

its a part of the game, and it looks like its not going any where

i will be using riot sheild more exclusivly after i get AR's diamond.. 

you dont have to camp with it, i like aggressive use  with akimbos with it

Level 15

in reply to camper2

"Head Glitching" is not a glitch.

Its a by-product of map design. Sure gun barrels stick out below the eye line magically and thin metal trash cans can reject any round, FMJ or not but its the way the game was designed.

Everyone uses the cover points, many that cause people to yell out "Head Glitcher!"

What they mean is "I really wish you were more visible so you would be dead instead of me".

Thank you, please drive through.

Level 22

in reply to Doc_SoCal

Only problem i have with it is when i shoot first and my aim is dead on, you should die via headshot, but this is rarely the case. I find myself avoiding people behind barrels and such cause of this.

Level 13

in reply to BuddyVA

I am certain every time I shoot em its a spot on headshot too...

Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to Doc_SoCal

I never understood that either I can shoot through a concrete wall with great accuracy but those metal trash cans and barrels have supermans cape draped over them so you can't possibly shoot through it. When you do hit the person behind cover all I see is hitmarkers.

Level 5

Re: who else likes head glitching

in reply to camper2

Whether it's intentional or not (because of how the first person view is, a lot of people may not even realize they're actually "head glitching"; it'll only be seen through the opposing player's point of view), whether people like it or not, everyone will/has head glitched multiple times. As mentioned, it's pretty much map design.

Level 24

Re: who else likes head glitching

in reply to Gerbera

I don't headglitch, you can't headglitch while knifing.

Level 3

Studios