when i post a video,its gets deleted..WHY?when there is an option to put one on?please let me know!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Website Feedback / Suggestions

when i post a video,its gets deleted..WHY?when there is an option to put one on?please let me know!

im asking a genuine question so please dont be a ba****d about this...just need to know!

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: when i post a video,its gets deleted..WHY?when there is an option to put one on?please let me know!

in reply to ohbetty

The rules are at the top of the forum page. Try reading those.

Level 23

Re: when i post a video,its gets deleted..WHY?when there is an option to put one on?please let me know!

in reply to PerEverto13

thanks

Level 1

in reply to ohbetty

There are several reasons including misleading titles, spamming content across multiple sub-forums, reposting deleted content, posting YouTube vids that have no related topic or not enough supporting written summary. This is a discussion forum, and you can't post a video unless it's being used to support a topic that is being discussed.

This has all been related to you in threads and via PM. This is not the place to post your Funny Fail YouTube video.

Send a PM if you have any questions.

Claire JeepChick

in reply to jeepchick

so what your saying is i can only post a video if im discussing it,and make sure i do enough written summary...if i cant post them on hear does anyone know where i can post them and get views?

Level 1

in reply to ohbetty

You cannot post your video here for the purpose of getting views. It's advertising, and that is against the Code of Conduct.

in reply to jeepchick

just find it hard to get anywhere on youtube...could you recomend any sites?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to jeepchick

I think I remember creating a thread with the title "how to kill a guy in second chance" it was a short 30 second clip of how to kill a guy in second chance. The reason I put it up was for comedy value. At the time Black Ops 1 was out and folk kept complaining about how "bad" it was. I posted the video which showed me killing a guy in second chance easily.

It wasn't for the view value or anything like that or to advertise my channel as I don't post youtube videos often or really at all. It was merely to say how easy it was and poke fun at all the complaining. However it was taken down and I was never really told why and when I investigated I assumed it was because of this.

I know some people will post to spam and get views but I think some of the people who are maybe using it for comical value like I was get hit by this rule.

Anyway its nothing biggie, I'd rather this rule was in place because right now you click on a title with an interesting topic and then you find out it is a youtube video and no real discussion is being made.

I like the youtube policy that is in place on the forums. Its a good one and has minimized slightly the amount of spam.

Anyway good job

Activision Ambassador

Studios