we NEED more BLACK OPS 2 CLAN OPS

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

when and where are there going to be some more BLACK OPS 2 clan ops getting a joke its been out for a month almost and the FREE elite is not working properly still they have had over a year to master this elite program what a joke

Level 3
8 REPLIES

Re: we NEED more BLACK OPS 2 CLAN OPS

in reply to mobsterpowell

have there been any Clans ops on black ops 2? i have yet to see any. in my elite it says coming soon!

Level 5

in reply to 10oz_Ribeye

There were 2 or 3 of them so far.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to 10oz_Ribeye

There have been 2 clan ops and 1 challenge, they weren't announced, best place to check is Elite on PC, we're still waiting for an offical announcements as to when they start - so I would advice checking daily to be safe

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to 10oz_Ribeye

there was a core kill confirm one on sunday

Level 3

When will Daily clan ops come to elite for blackops 2 I don't play core so its hard for me to do the ops they have now but with the daily clan ops I can do alot of hardcore ops so if you guys know anything please share this elite 2.0 is bullshit

Level 1

I agree...I have enlisted my clan into all the ops for Blops2 and it's been like 2 or 3. I see MW3 clan ops all day everyday on the schedule...but only one or two every two weeks for Blops2...WTF? Plus, the "free" elite didn't kick in for the first op, so our clan did an op for nothing....no rank up at all....I really thought 3arc wouldve been on top of this a lot sooner than now...

Level 1

I agree...I have enlisted my clan into all the ops for Blops2 and it's been like 2 or 3. I see MW3 clan ops all day everyday on the schedule...but only one or two every two weeks for Blops2...WTF? Plus, the "free" elite didn't kick in for the first op, so our clan did an op for nothing....no rank up at all....I really thought 3arc wouldve been on top of this a lot sooner than now...

Level 1

Level 1

Studios