was the zombie community always filled with rage quitter and noobs?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: was the zombie community always filled with rage quitter and noobs?

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

I'm pretty noob when it comes to playing zombies online with people but I at least try to stay with the group, ie. following the more experienced players.  My biggest issue with "pros" is that most of the time I don't get to play with any using a mic to help fill me in on their gameplan or that they intentionally run off and leave me when I get downed...

Just one noob's perspective, but I definitely feel you guys on the noobs that make no effort to change their gameplay, after all this isn't WaW lol

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to D-Tach

I'm a noob aswell. Never played zombies before BO2. thanks to some great advice from members on here i play only with wall weapons, sometimes the mystery box if feeling frisky. I now perk up asap grab my m16. If all goes well PAP the guns and then head for the tunnel. At very least i get double tap if i dont PAP.

There is a good open spot where the truck crashed into the wall across from the glitch in the tunnel. Just run figure 8's over there. With the added bonus of constant ammo and no electric zombie.

Saying that i am still very much a noob but starting to get into the 20's. Slowly getting better, just need to learn how to run my trains a bit tighter. " i think i sprint too much". i generally try and stay away from other players and do my own thing. Tend to last longer.

But yes, i used to hit the box all the time. I got me knowhere in early rounds. Also i PAPed the ray gun once, tobehonest i thought the skullcrusher was better. I still have lots of weapons to try, one i hated was the Smiler, it wouldnt shoot the skin of a rice pudding.

Level 10

in reply to Lunar---tick

Just add to that, i had a player yell at me on round 1 for teleporting to the bank. He left straight after. This happens often.

Level 10

in reply to Lunar---tick

Yeah, a lot of people are like that. They feel if you run off your not a team player and a lot are a step closer to quitting once you run off. That's why I always try to stick with the group. Seems to keep players in the game longer.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Cheesegrater28 wrote:

Yeah, a lot of people are like that. They feel if you run off your not a team player and a lot are a step closer to quitting once you run off. That's why I always try to stick with the group. Seems to keep players in the game longer.

If someone's going to cry about being left in the first few rounds then that's not someone I want to spend the next 5 - 8 hours with.  I'd rather they go ahead and quit and I'll put my money back in the bank and look for another game.

I've played with lots of noobs who don't cry about being left.  They just get on the bus and ride to the diner and do their thing there.  I'll catch up with them back at the diner.

Level 44

in reply to Cheesegrater281

I find 4 players hitting the box at the diner is too congested with players suffering mystery box syndrome, they get self absorbed and miss the bus. Then it usually turns into a cluster fuck.

Level 10

in reply to Lunar---tick

Lunar---tick wrote:

Just add to that, i had a player yell at me on round 1 for teleporting to the bank. He left straight after. This happens often.

I always hit Town first, then power.  Only once (so far) I had someone get bent out of shape about it.  When he said something my reply was "oh, I'm sorry.... did you want to come over here and pay for  all the doors?"   Of course he said "no".... so I said "good cause I'm on my way to farm next and I'm going to buy those doors too... unless of course you want to pay for them"

Shut that little sh*t right up

Level 44

Was messing around today in Town survival and  decided to use only Colt and Mp5 and not pack-a-punch them.

So it was round 21 I had 18 revives and 0 downs + 48k points. This guy yells that he got ray gun. Zombies are everywhere so the smartest thing he can come up with is to pack-a-punch the ray and so he goes down and so disappears his ray gun.

He starts screaming and quits so we lose host and host migration fails and its game over

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

sounds like the usual ten year old that cries when he doesnt get his way and then ruins it for everyone else.

Level 7

RAYGUN TIS THE BEEZNEEZ BRAH

Level 9

Studios