Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Future Map location (real) and Tranzit Explain...

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

The one larger building/tower that is still standing looks slightly similar to Taipei 101, in Taiwan.

sportt

in reply to sportt

Then maybe they are just putting in subtle nods to various towers within China, so we know what country it is located in, rather than a direct reference to any particular city.

DeathBringer-Zen

in reply to Zonatehawk

#1 GREEN RUN IS IN NEW JERSEY, IT WAS CONFIRMED A WHILE AGO, IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT SEARCH FOR IT ON YOUTUBE. THE MAP TAKES PLACE A BIT AFTER MOON

#2 DIE RISE(GREAT LEAP FORWARD/) IS IN SHANGAI,CHINA, YOU CAN SEE ONE OF THE TOWERS FROM SHANGAI IN THE BACKGROUND. TAKES PLACE IN 2025

#3 NUKETOWN ZOMBIES IS AT THE SAME TIME OF MOON, ON NEVADA, A GROUP OF SDC IS SENT THERE TO FIND CLUES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE SCIENTISTS THAT WERE THERE

priestlyblock67

in reply to priestlyblock67

#1 It's not New Jersey.

Cheesegrater281

in reply to priestlyblock67

Where did you get jersey from?

Zonatehawk

in reply to Zonatehawk

that would be cool to see a map in Moscow maybe a Russian labor camp or jail

Intelligence11

in reply to Zonatehawk

I'm sorry, but this theory is just so bad on so many levels. Plus you don't have evidence for a lot of it and some things make no sense or is not true.

Taylork46

in reply to Zonatehawk

Ok, not sure where to start. I guess I would have to laugh first. then say, not sure where this info you dug up came from, but it is very inaccurate. First- green run is in Washiton state. Second- it is called green run because of an experiment that Dr. Tesla performed at the hanford site there.

Not sure of the exact location of Die Rise, But I agree with DB-zen on that.

Third- I do not think the maps with be as close together as listed for this reason, we seem to be powering pylons in all four hemisheres. north, east, south and west.

Fourth- I too thought for a long time that Samual had been bitten (beaten) by a zombie until I heard the T.V.in Die Rise speak about everyone being infected, so i do not think that is the case anymore. He does seem to like the flesh though. He is turning quicker then the rest of them, but I think we will see them all start to show more signs of turning, they already have the short term memory loss.

I also understand that reading back over the past posts on these forums is alot to go though, but this has been researched by alot of great minds. look back if you dont beleive me.

FlyingPlatapus

in reply to Zonatehawk

tbh your better looking at multiplayer maps.... take die rise the clues were there since day 1 in the paintings.

There are 2 main paintings in pretty much every multiplayer map 1 of a kinda chinese dragon and 1 of a high rise city... put them together = die rise

being a ps3 user i dont what or even if there are 'new' paintings in the 4new multiplayer maps but if there is there gonna be the biggest clue

formallyKNOWNas

in reply to Zonatehawk

absolutely hillarious how ill-informed some of the zombie players are out there..

not even gonna start on how youre wrong about a buncha stuff since everyone else has done a good job of that..

also, there are like 3 multiplayer maps that have the same texture with the sticky notes that says zombies are coming.. does that mean all the multiplayer maps will have a zombies mode? no it does not..

Vengfulzombie

Studios