!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: TREYARCH! I want my money back!!!

in reply to kashel

You werent disappointed the first time around? MW was the best version of the game. Then MW3 they got the kill streak idea right and had some other bad ass ideas and lag compensation was no where near the state it is now. Just saying I wish Halo was on ps3 too. Bummer...

Level 1

in reply to ButtoxQT

call of duty modern warfare and call of duty black ops the best ever.

all in between and after is crap.

Level 1

in reply to monoMAN_

Fuck Treyarch

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to monoMAN_

lol

Level 14

in reply to monoMAN_

I'm not laughing at your situation.... I'm just laughing at the way you worded it.

Level 59

Re: !

in reply to monoMAN_

I totally agree with all of this post..... the amount of money call of duty and treyarch are making of the memberships, season passes and the actual game itself is ridiculous to think that there has been ZERO improvement on the servers whilst in game, since the 1st COD came out. Wether it be zombies or multiplayer, connection interupted i am so sick of seeing, its disgusting. I am the biggest call of duty fan, i buy all their games, membership every year and all the downloadable content. I have well over 30 mb broadband and i carnt even host a game of zombies because after so long it kicks every other player out apart from me... This prevents me from reaching a high round alot of the time, which is another thing that needs to be discussed. Also why no private match settings ??? I spent well over 45 mins this morning trying to get a 2 player match on nuketown zombies with my mate, but evrry time the match is about to start the game joins some one in on zero seconds which is pure joke. And yes i know you can play custom matches fait enough, but if you are wanting to reach a high round and beat your previous score you MUST go in public match, otherwise whatever round you reach is made redundant and doesnt count therefore no high round leaderboard score... Im sure they could do something or other to resolve these problems..... Also i would like to point out all those glitching c*nts at the top of the zombie leaderboards who carnt play the game legitimately, so they cheat their way through and knock all us LEGIT GAMERS down ranks in the leaderboards its scandalous to see that they get away with it :s ... Do the complaints even get noticed on this site though ?

Level 1

in reply to monoMAN_

I totally agree with all of this post..... the amount of money call of duty and treyarch are making of the memberships, season passes and the actual game itself is ridiculous to think that there has been ZERO improvement on the servers whilst in game, since the 1st COD came out. Wether it be zombies or multiplayer, connection interupted i am so sick of seeing, its disgusting. I am the biggest call of duty fan, i buy all their games, membership every year and all the downloadable content. I have well over 30 mb broadband and i carnt even host a game of zombies because after so long it kicks every other player out apart from me... This prevents me from reaching a high round alot of the time, which is another thing that needs to be discussed. Also why no private match settings ??? I spent well over 45 mins this morning trying to get a 2 player match on nuketown zombies with my mate, but evrry time the match is about to start the game joins some one in on zero seconds which is pure joke. And yes i know you can play custom matches fait enough, but if you are wanting to reach a high round and beat your previous score you MUST go in public match, otherwise whatever round you reach is made redundant and doesnt count therefore no high round leaderboard score... Im sure they could do something or other to resolve these problems..... Also i would like to point out all those glitching c*nts at the top of the zombie leaderboards who carnt play the game legitimately, so they cheat their way through and knock all us LEGIT GAMERS down ranks in the leaderboards its scandalous to see that they get away with it :s ... Do the complaints even get noticed on this site though ?

Level 1

in reply to zombie_decapatator

Funny you should mention that. All I bought this time around was the game. NOTHING extra like season passes or anything. Still think I spent too much, though.

Level 10

in reply to MR_OnyYX_

totally m8 they should be spending atleast some of their profits on improving the servers instead of scrimping and making it worse

Level 1

Studios