tired of rushers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: tired of rushers

in reply to BACONndEGGS

sorry bacon and eggs u big intellect u, ur right, im wrong, please dont hurt me, im just going to hang my head in shame cause i made a big doosie, what was i thinking,

Level 1

in reply to jimmymccloud

I use every weapon type actually and deploy multiple play styles, thank you very much. I've got a Gold AR, Gold SMGs, I am 1 challenge away from a gold Shotgun, I've got a gold Sniper Rifle; so yeah, just so you know. I am not saying there is anything wrong with your play style, just correcting you because you're not a run and gunner, you're holding an area. Hell, on Hijacked, you can sit in the hot tub and hold down the center of the map. That is all I am saying. You just need to get better at it and pay attention to your hud and communicate with your team. Do these things and you won't be surprised when the opposing team pops up behind you.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to jimmymccloud

jimmymccloud wrote:

im sick to death of rushers on my team on tdm for one simple reason, they march straght into the enemy spawn and force them to spawn directly behind u and get u killed,  constantly doing 180s to check my rear, i prefer to gun battle right in the centre and not encroach on there spawn, i dont think theres anything wrong with the spawn system, the problem is rushers imo

I hear you, and it is a issue you need to pay attention to when playing solo. With a clan, you don't have this problem.

On a side note ~ nothing a shock charge, claymore, betty can't help with.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

thanks for a reaonable reply, glad to see not everyone in this community are !"££$%%

Level 1

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

jimmymccloud wrote:

im sick to death of rushers on my team on tdm for one simple reason, they march straght into the enemy spawn and force them to spawn directly behind u and get u killed,  constantly doing 180s to check my rear, i prefer to gun battle right in the centre and not encroach on there spawn, i dont think theres anything wrong with the spawn system, the problem is rushers imo

I hear you, and it is a issue you need to pay attention to when playing solo. With a clan, you don't have this problem.

On a side note ~ nothing a shock charge, claymore, betty can't help with.

True my "ego-testicle" friend   <~ first 1 for 2013

Our Clan never flips the spawn and the silly rushers just keep coming to try and flip our spawn, straight into our KILLZONES...

Level 31

in reply to jimmymccloud

In the solo rushers defence we have to flip the spawns into patterns we personally controll best as we get burnt way to often by people who aren't as good at locking down as they think they are.

When it comes to solo COD flipping the spawns and keeping the enemy off balance is the best way to eek out a win although I can see how it'd be frustrating for people who can actually controll high traffic areas.

Level 21

Studios