those who are laging badly like myself are you going to buy the new maps?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: those who are laging badly like myself are you going to buy the new maps?

in reply to audiorush

Only if they fix the lag.

Level 8

in reply to audiorush

as for getting people on here good luck I spent 30 mins googling just trying to post. these boards are still messed up for alot of users where the reply button doens't show up. I had to change my email tied to the site for it to work, found it threw google and I'll be damned it worked.

As for DLC only if they do what BF3 did and sell a premium edtion for 30 bucks with all dlc later on...we know that won't happen. They still want full price for older cods that are pretty much dead or full of hacks. Dlc isn't worth the extra cost to me when it has a life span of less then a year until the next game when everyone moves on.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to audiorush

No

Level 20

in reply to audiorush

I was going to buy the season pass, and even bought what I thought was one from my local branch of GAME. After redeeming the code for £35 I then discovered that the pass actually cost £42. I waited a few weeks for them to drop the price and they didn't, so I spent that money on Sleeping Dogs DLC amongst other things.

I am now not going to buy the DLC, especially now as the lag is getting worse. Last weekend was unplayable, as was last night.

Level 8

in reply to audiorush

I have bought DLC for most of the COD series but on this one, I'm having a hard time justifying it.  The utter lack of response to the community on the various issues and glitches has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I just cannot reward a selfish company with more of my hard earned money.  I'm probably going to completely sit this one out and wait for the inevitable prices slashes since I think the turnout is going to be very lackluster.  If the slashes are good enough, then I may provide a few bucks.  But nowhere near am I spending an additional $50 on the worst COD online experience of all time.

Level 16

in reply to audiorush

Far Cry 3 ps3 is getting a free dlc... there are some ungreedy guys there. If only everyone was like that... come on now guys paying the price of a second game just to add some maps to the game I already paid you 60 bucks... really. In which world are you in that you think the no lifes that play this game like myself have that kind of money to be throwing away???

Level 5

in reply to audiorush

absolutely not. i didn't even pay for the game. i learned after BO and MW3.

Level 14

Studios