those who are laging badly like myself are you going to buy the new maps?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: those who are laging badly like myself are you going to buy the new maps?

in reply to audiorush

I have all dlc for COD 4, MW2, and BLACK OPS, I did not buy MW3 dlc as the game for me was horrible with lag so then I upgraded my Internet to fiber optic and buy Black ops 2 Hardened edition for me the game is no difference to MW3 the way it runs, i have friends who we have been playing since mw2 and black ops since day one to the day the new one came out MW3 the game was so bad they tuck it back to the shop and said they are done with infinity ward cod games and they are starting to say the same about Treyarch games I will not be buying the dlc as this maybe my last cod.

I am looking forward to playing some DMC

Level 2

in reply to audiorush

Really? Why didn't you just title this thread:

"Is anyone who is unhappy with this game stupid enough to keep spending money on it?"

or, better yet:

"Yet ANOTHER thread to complain about lag!"

As far as I can tell, that's all this is, isn't it? Or am I wrong? I mean seriously, do you actually expect anyone to come in here and say "Yes, absolutely! Despite the fact that I am suffering badly from lag, making the existing game all but unplayably for me, I am thrilled at the prospect of spending MORE money on more maps that I will be virtually unable to play!"?

*Disclaimer: I am not in any way trying to trivialize or deny the existence of anyone's technical difficulties by posting this. I understand and sympathize that people are having serious lag issues. I am only pointing out that, dispite the attempt to disguise it with a not-so-clever title, this is, in fact, just another one of many lag threads that are already spamming this forum (many of which are FAR more constructive than this one which, as far as I can tell, is just an open invitation to "come complain with me!").

Level 15

in reply to Mojo332

I didn't want to seem to harsh as Mojo but he's right, did you expect a yes if someone is having serious latency issues?

Do not purchase these maps COD if the game is unplayable. Lets show them that we care about the game, through restraint.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I guess that did come off a little harsh, didn't it!

Level 15

in reply to audiorush

absolutly not big fat no no no i am not wasting my money untill this shitty game gets fixed bud

Level 9

in reply to audiorush

Based on the fact that they cost more than the game cost me which is also around £10 more than the xbox (in the UK): NO!

Based on the lag: NO!

If they fix the latency and drop the price to match xbox: yes....

Level 9

in reply to audiorush

not til they fix the lag

Level 1

in reply to postcode

or the freezing and stuff so if they ignore thease requests to fix it then they can shove every map pack up there greedy gold chair arses

Level 9

in reply to postcode

froze up on me last night for the first time ... guess i've just been lucky up to this point

Level 1

in reply to audiorush

I signed up for the season pass after the first night of playing. The game was playing great and it was awesome. Really felt like I had a fair chance in every game. Then the patches and hotfixes came along. Yeah it is money I would like back but what is done is done. In fact up until the last 2 hotfixes I still felt the game was playing ok, not as good as that first night but still had a chance in gunfights/winning the game. After those hotfixes it is really, really hard to play. I suffered through it a couple of nights ago just to prestige but I haven't gone near it since.

Level 29

Studios