those who are laging badly like myself are you going to buy the new maps?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

those who are laging badly like myself are you going to buy the new maps?

yes or no?

me = no

Level 1
56 REPLIES

Re: those who are laging badly like myself are you going to buy the new maps?

in reply to audiorush

Man just look at this way... Devil May Cry, Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, God of War Ascension = all new awesome games coming out the next three months $60... Black Ops 2 (Lag, Bad hit detection, Freezes, Sound Bug, Low quality maps) season pass for various maps and stuff that shouldnt cost as much as it does $50...

So I dont know about you but I see clear winners there and a very sore looser that could have got mine 50 bucks but after the deception that I have experienced with it so far it only has until the first dlc comes out to release a patch to fix some of the problems or my businnes is going somewhere else.

Level 5

in reply to jairumaximus

Definitely spending duckets on DMC, GoW, TR.

Level 59
Highlighted

in reply to audiorush

thinking of just throwing the damn game away . can't even hardly play it . frame stuttering, rubber banding, always 2 or 3 guys on 3 bars going 40-12 while everyone else is negative, joining games where you are 30 kills behind,  joining game and instantly dying fron score streak before you even take one step, stupid penis emblems ejalculating on someone's face every lobby, freeze ups, smgs and pistols constantly outgunning ARs, guys with kinives running around at light speed, constantly being spawned behind and shot in back...... the game is horrible right now . 

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

Great post,  you nailed a lot of the problems dude and I agree with everything you said especially the one about dying from score streaks as soon as you spawn into a game that really annoys me

Level 4

in reply to Albysky

Gamestop gave me $30 for it game just froze to much.  Virtually unplayable.

Level 7

in reply to audiorush

Yeah, Treyarch won't see my $$$ until the fix the damn lag.

Level 8

in reply to flameweilder8

How do you want treyarch to fix lag lol move your house and buy you better internet.

Don't know why everyone is moaning about lag it's not even that bad it's always been the same on every cod because we play on other peoples bad connections,you knew it was going to be like this before you bought the game.

You will always have some lag playing online with everyone having different internet speeds and the distance you live from the server it's to be expected.

Level 11

in reply to SUM1SLY83

Re "

Don't know why everyone is moaning about lag it's not even that bad it's always been the same on every cod because we play on other peoples bad connections,you knew it was going to be like this before you bought the game."

That's an incredibly ignorant OPINION. First of all, you can't be any more sure how bad the lag is for others than you can be of this week's winning powerball numbers. And no, the people that are experiencing the worst of it had no idea it would be this bad when they purchased the game. smh

Level 20

in reply to audiorush

I gave mw3 a chance they screwed me i gave bo2 hardened edition a chance they screwed me. I am a gamer that has got cod4 maps cod5 maps mw2 maps and bo maps i refused to buy the mw3 maps as the game was a joke i am not getting bo2 maps either.

I go for the plats but until call of duty cleans up its act bo2 is going to be the last cod i buy i am not buying the dlc.

Level 17

Studios