this has become a complaining forum... I don't even log in anymore because of all the crying babies...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: this has become a complaining forum... I don't even log in anymore because of all the crying babies...

in reply to ohudson_x1

later tonight i got kiddos so after they go to bed its game on lol ... i dont have leaderbords for die rise yet thought i got my ps3 back a couple days ago where it broke and i had to buy a new one so i saved up for the new super slim lol .. so when u see that i dont suck be sure of that my highest round is 50 on 2 player die rise could of probably went further but it was like 5 in the morning and i wasnt about to stay up any longer when my kids get up at 8am so just a heads up lmao

Level 9

Re: this has become a complaining forum... I don't even log in anymore because of all the crying babies...

in reply to ZomBossChick

aha whats ur psn ill add u then inv me later

Level 1

in reply to ohudson_x1

same as fourm name

Level 9

in reply to ZomBossChick

ok we'll hopefully have a good game

Level 1

in reply to jgluv

Game Forums are generally the place people come when they have issues, complaints or points to raise about their experience with the game. It's perfectly normal, only thing wrong is you complaining about it!

As for the Micro$oft deal. I remember when we all played games equally, and devs made it not just for financial prosperity, but for the sake of creating something awesome that people enjoy.

But as with everything, money has ruined it. Games are rushed, released broken, have exclusive deals that discriminate against certain consumers....the list goes on..... *sigh*

Level 9

in reply to Bloated-Monkey1

So true. You sure laid it out straight to him.

Level 30

in reply to jgluv

http://i48.tinypic.com/nn8bpg.jpg

Level 21

in reply to scoop121578

thats like something id say :\

Level 3

in reply to schicic

yeah he's complaining about complaining in a stop complaining topic which he started while he's complaining and stated he dosen't login anymore due to the crybabies but he login to be a crybaby.  PARADOX

Message was edited by: scoop121578

Level 21

in reply to jgluv

forums are for positive and negative discussions, not for praising.  if the forums only consisted of "you did the best job ever" threads, how would the devs know what people like and dislike? how would they know what direction to take the game?  only talking about the positive does zero good.  and the more people complain about certain aspects of the game the more the devs know that something needs to be changed.   

Level 6

Studios