talk about guns being over powered!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: talk about guns being over powered!!

in reply to kieranm_2012

The most underpowered thing about COD is the community. I mean we have the power in one aspect, and that is we have to buy for the makers of the game to make their money.

But then when we do buy, that is us screwed. Because we don't get listened to enough. Now I don't mean for us to be listened to when someone cries weapon OP etc but there is other things that we don't get listened to

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

yea we never get listened to and we never will because people will always buy this game no matter how much they complain about it...

Level 5

in reply to kieranm_2012

We have all bought the game and I bet 90% of us got the DLC too.

I never had any intention to boycott the DLC because I knew that despite the "Vote with your Money" threads, no one would abstain.

It doesn't surprise me given that most people who have a bad time with this game don't even stop playing. I would like to see the ratio of gamers who post those "I'm done with this game" threads who actually do sell up and never play again.

Of course the problem is, the game isn't broken for some and is for others which means we will never be a true single voice because we are not all suffering.

Level 12

in reply to SpoonsV1

i havent bought it yet lol.

if they add a AK47 i might be persuaded

Level 27

in reply to SpoonsV1

I don't think I've ever stated "I'm done" but I've posted my share of complaints about the game.  I just found it crazy that the biggest title of the year, and likely most successful shooter in gaming history could possibly release such a broken game.  Have you seen the vids showing delays on split screen offline?  It's a single PS3 playing OFFLINE and there is still delay what one person is seeing on his screen and what the other is seeing.  There should be ZERO lag in this situation, but there isn't.  Add in budget internet and poor matchmaking, and you got a mess.

Since there is obviously no sign that anything is going to get better, I've recently changed my attitude with the game.  I've accepted it for what it is, and since it's the best option right now to play with friends online, I just play the game and try to enjoy it.  Just ignore the stats and W/L, since it's all meaningless, and crack some skulls.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Yes I've seen that vid. It is bad.

The thing is, in the odd match that I do get on the wrong side of the lag, I know that I have been on the right side before and so it is swing and roundabouts as they say.

The attitude that you recently adopted has always been the right one. It is a game. No-one is going to pluck you out of obscurity and make you famous for having a great W/L or K/D so why care?

And no, MLGers are not famous!!

Level 12

in reply to kieranm_2012

Guns are not over powered the only thing overpowered in this game is lag comp.

Level 14

in reply to Hells_Hawk

I beg to differ. Pistols can be outrageous. I think it may have to do with coding to give them some umphh because they would totally be at a disadvantage against anything. Other than pistol.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

I know what ya mean, but like you said, they would be useless if they weren't at least good.  The only drawback to them is the low ammo count. 

That being said, I don't think they should be nerfed.  I believe the problem lies with how the game processes frames.  People that move faster seem to be a little ahead of the game, and someone running with a pistol and lightweight definitely moves fast.

All the guns, to me, are pretty balanced.  Most of the shotguns could use a little tweaking but nothing huge.  IF I had to pick something that was a little stronger than it should be, it would be pistols (as I said above though, it could be frames), but it's nothing game breaking.  Let em be.

Level 29

in reply to ChestSplittah

well pistols have good-great damage up close and a mid range, but, they are only as good as the person who is using them, lag comp is something you can't really control.

Level 14

Studios