so playthegame were wrong as usual

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: so playthegame were wrong as usual

in reply to ithebest11

Ah, so I was wrong, it's not Le tombeau. It would be hilarious if treyarch changed it because of ptg.

We still don't know the third name though, so.

Level 2

in reply to Juggaholic

They just want to sell their sh*t album to kids so they generate as much hype as possible and add tiny spoilers to their songs...

Bunch of talentless fools who can't make any money without tricking teenagers, they should just get day jobs.

Level 4

in reply to SonicDG

i sence alot of hatred against this guy benn down, i have wached a few of his vids and there is no denying as zen said he gets a hell of a lot right,,maybe he does work for treyark?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Juggaholic

The thrid name is "Northern France, 1918"

Excavation Site 64

Northern France, 1918

Origins

Level 17

in reply to ithebest11

I've been subscribed to PTG since Ascension. I enjoy their vids and theories. Although I don't like spoiler stuff and avoid some vids that may very well ruin the story timeline in which the way Treyarch is going to tell it.

I can understand why lots of people dont like Benn's arrogance. I just take it a face value and enjoy the site for entertainment. Also enjoy the 2 zombie influenced albums he's released.

Back on topic, I remember Benn mentioning France for a while now. Don't know about the details but he's usually in the ballpark.

Level 23

Studios